PART 28 - TIEING THE KNOT OF RELATIONSHIPS

Start from the beginning

Nd went from there smiling with Janki.

Laksh gulped after seeing angry ragini. He didn't realize the fact that though ragini was lazy to apply makeup but she did it for Him nd he is busy teasing her nd flirting with her mma.

Laksh - Woh

Before he could complete RAGINI left from there angrily. He hit his forehead.

Laksh- stupid idiot gadha hai tu (himself)  what was the need to tease her. Jaa ab Uske Piche aur mana use.

He followed her.
She ran towards the washroom straight but while running the string of her blouse stuck in the door and due to sudden pull the knot opens. The string was still stuck in the door so she thought laksh had pulled it as she knew he was following her. Her eyes were enlarged when the knot opened.

Ragini - bestie yeh tum Kya kr rhe ho???

Laksh who had just come was confused hearing her but then he saw the strings and understood. He smiled and went to the door. He leaned towards the door by his shoulders crossing his arms near his chest ND looking towards her patiently and waiting for her to turn. After sometime she turned as according to her laksh was not leaving only even after pleading so much so she finally turned and saw laksh raising his arms up showing that he didn't do anything with a smirk on his face. She was quite embarrassed nd blushed red thinking about what she was thinking. But composed herself.

Ragini - tum Bta nhi sakte......

Before she could say further laksh put a finger on her lip nd they were again lost in each others eyes.

Laksh-Shhhhhh.......

He then went towards her ears and whispered

Laksh - May I help!!!!!

Ragini nodded blushing hard....  He was making her blush toooo much!!!  She never ever thought he would be sooooooo romantic and SHE RAGINI SINGHANIA would Blush .i think they were playing role reversal.
Laksh smiled looking at her expressions nd turned her not before kissing her earlobe.

Her eyes were down due to shyness. His gaze shifted to her back which was so perfect nd soft. He tried hard to control himself but was loosing himself more and more. He took the strings and was about to tie but stopped. He bent a little and kissed her back not able to control more. She was totally shocked by this her back arched a little due to this sudden kiss that to on her back. Her breath was heavy while heart beats were too fast. He was in love with each and every reaction of hers - the nervousness, her shyness and everything. Both had a different impact on each other when they were close.. He then tied the knot. She was about to run away but her hand touched the shower button switching it on ND making them wet. she slipped due to water ND to balance she held laksh resulting in him to fall down over her.

Song - taare hai baarati

Akhiya Milake Channa Pawe Naa Judai We
Deve Naa Tari Menu Saree Khudai We
Akhiyan Milake

( RagLak were having a beautiful eyelock. Laksh was over ragini ND his hands were on either side of her face stopping himself of completely falling on her. Her hands were on his well built chest.)

Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh Barat
Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath
Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham
Re Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

(Swasan got up for taking the 7 vows and held each other's hand)

Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh Barat
Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath
Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham
Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh Barat

(Swasan taking the vows smiling while rest all were showering flowers on them)

Ganga Jamuna Se Bhee Pawan Teraa Meraa Bandhan
Teraa Prem Hai Phulvari Aur Meraa Mann Hai Aangan
Janmo Janmo Kaa Hee Sajanee Teraa Meraa Sath

(laksh was looking at RAGINI passionately her slightly wet lips were urging him to taste them. He kissed her forehead, eyes ,nose then cheeks and finally was about to taste her lips but before that she slightly pushed him making him fall beside her got up and ran after teasing him by showing her tongue)

Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath
Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

(ragini was running on the stairs, laksh was following her and Swasan switched positions Now Swara was walking ahead)

Too Hai Jivan Me Jo Pritam Sukh Nahee Mangu Duja
Aarti Nayno Se Karti Hu Mann Se Teree Puja
Me Toh Dharm Hee Samjhun Teree Kahee Hui Har Bat

(ragini was showering flowers on them laksh to did that but not on Swasan but ragini. She glared him but he made an innocent face)

Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath
Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham
Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh Barat

Akhiya Milake Channa Pawe Naa Judai We
Deve Naa Tari Menu Saree Khudai We
Akhiya Milake.

( The last vow was taken nd screen freezes on both the couples looking at each other with immense love)

---------------------

Then sanskar ties mangalsutra in Swara's neck and applies sindoor on her making her officially his.
Everyone were having happy tears in their eyes. Ragini kept her head on laksh's shoulder wrapping her arms around his ,feeling happy for her sister.
Swasan took everyone's blessings.

Sanskar - I wanted to tell you all that I and Swara have to shift to London as I wanted to expand my business and I have a great opportunity to do it now. We will have to shift within a month.

Everyone were happy for sanskar that his dream was being fulfilled but sad also as they were leaving.

Sanskar's family was returning to MM as it was their house to before SanLak's birth but they left ND settled in kolkata for their own reasons which were Now solved so they were returning.

Swara's family was also shifting to SM as per ragini's late dadi's wish of all her children staying under a single roof. Abhinav Singhania (Swara's Dad)  shifted to kolkata for business purposes which were settled.

All returned Mumbai. The journey was silent as everyone were tired and slept peacefully on each other's shoulder (ragini on laksh's, Swara on sanskar, Janki on shekhar's, etc.)

After returning the elders (Swara and ragini family)  left for SM while the youngsters accompanied Swara in MM. Ap nd sujata (sanskar's mom) quickly went inside and brought respective things for Swara's entry.

SCREEN FREEZES ON THE KALASH KICKED BY SWARA

PRECAP - RAGINI TO STAY AT MM.                   
                  11TH SEPTEMBER 😯😍😉

HUHHH!!! THAT WAS A LONG PART BUT I POSTED ALSO LATE SO ITS OK!!!  BY THE WAY HOW WAS THE EPISODE GUYZ DID YOU ENJOY???
ND WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THE DATE 11TH SEPTEMBER ??? THINK THINK WHAT I MEAN BY THE PRECAP AND TELL ME!!!!
NOTE - NEXT EPISODE MIGHT BE HOT!!!🔥🔥🔥 (BUT KEEP IN MIND NOTHING MUCH BEFORE MARRIAGE)