Loki x Frost Giant!Reader: A Queen and A Trickster

I haven't done a Loki x Reader in such a long time oml

Requested by @DaisyErina

Enjoy!
_______________

You watched the scene shining through your scrying bowl intently, humming softly.

After the Bifrost fell apart and Loki fell into the abyss of space, the people of Jotunheim were fearful of what to come. The god of mischief was a great ally after he found out his true birthright. You calmed your citizens, promising them that you would find Loki. Even though at the beginning you were only lying to keep your people from panicking, you never knew that you would find him with a casual look through your scrying bowl.

He was planning on taking over the world with the help of the Tesseract and Thanos's Chitauri warriors.

You usually didn't interfere with otherworldly matters besides with Asgard, but it's been a while since you were a part of a world war and you wanted to have a bit of fun.

"Nliyz?"

A small servant girl shuffled in, bowing immediately.

"How can I be of service, my queen?" She squeaked, her bright blue eyes not daring to meet yours. She fixed her dress nervously.

You tossed a dark fabric satchel at her and she caught it quickly.

"I'm giving you a mission. I have found our trickster, and I need you to retrieve him for me. I gave you a bit of glamour to disguise yourself as a human, all you need to do is lead him through our portal back on earth. If you fail, I will not hesitate to kill you. Understand?" You explained and the girl nodded.

I don't care if he's in the middle of a battle, that girl better do what I asked of her.

~Time skip brought to you by Steve playing Dream Daddy~

Surprisingly, you were right on him being in the middle of a battle.

Iron Man and Captain America were both ganging up on Loki, and he was about to give himself up when a bright, blue light interrupted the surrender.

A skinny girl stepped out of the light, approaching the mischief god.

"You! The Queen of Jotunheim requests your presence. Come with me!" She exclaimed, pointing at Loki. He could see the light blue skin of a Frost Giant despite the glamour the girl had on.

"Woah woah woah hold up. You can't just take away our target like that! That's not how it works." Tony complained, landing safely beside a confused Steve.

The girl pulled out a large alien gun out of her satchel.

"My name is Nliyz, and I work underneath Queen Y/N of Jotunheim. If I don't brink Loki with me, I will be executed." She stated as she aimed her rifle at Tony.

Both of the men put their hands up as Nliyz grabbed Loki and beamed the both of them to the ice world.

You sat up quickly as Nliyz appeared in front of you with the trickster you've known for centuries.

"Ah, Loki! So wonderful to see you again." You cheered as he stepped up to your thrown, bowing.

"My queen, it has been too long." He professed, grabbing your hand and kissing up your arm.