Steve x Reader: Street Magic

Here's a one-shot to keep you guys satisfied! It's gonna be a bit short, sorry.

Enjoy!
____________

"So good..." Bucky moaned in between bites of a slice of cheesy pizza, earning a chuckle from Steve.

The star spangled soldier decided to show his best friend around the city, since it changed a lot since him and Bucky's time. Bucky was ecstatic, buying all the souvenirs that caught his eye and scarfing down all the food he could handle. Even though he got a couple weird looks because of his metal arm, Bucky didn't care.

The sound of loud applause snapped Steve out of his thoughts, his crystal blue eyes darting to a small crowd that was huddled in front of an abandoned building.

"Buck, wanna go check that out?" He asked his friend, pointing to the crowd.

Bucky nodded and the two men walked towards the small group of people. As they got closer to the crowd, they saw you standing in in the middle of it, handing a rose to a lady.

You were wearing an (f/c) magician's outfit, your (h/c) flowing out from a large top hat. A grin etched onto your face, you curtsied as the applause continued.

"Now, for my last trick, I need two volunteers!" You chirped, your eyes scanning the small group of people until you found a few people that looked oddly familiar.

"How about you, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes? Or should I just call you Captain America and the Winter Soldier?"

Steve's eyes widened as he looked back at his friend, who was nodding excitedly.

"Sure." Steve agreed as people moved to get him into the middle of the crowd.

"First off, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." You shook his hand, surprised at his strong grip.

"Steve, pick a card. Don't show me, only show Bucky. Memorize the card, then give it back to me." You stated as you fanned out your infamous deck of cards. He took one quickly, scanning it before showing it to his friend.

Right as he gave the the card back, it burst into flames in your hand, turning into a pile of white soot. The crowd gasped in surprise.

"Oh, no. That's too bad. That was one of my favorite cards." You pouted, closing your fingers around the soot. Crouching down, you swept the soot across the grey pavement, revealing three words etched in the soot:

ACE OF HEARTS

"Was that your card, soldier?" You winked as Steve's mouth went agape.

How did she know that?

He nodded slowly and the crowd erupted with applause.

"Thank you, thank you! Your tips are greatly appreciated!" You cheered as you took off your top hat, placing it on the ground

As you counted up the tips from the show, you looked up to find the blond super soldier standing in front of you.

"Hi, sugar. I'm guessing you want my number, correct?" You hummed as his cheeks bloomed with color.

"Yes, ma'm. Maybe you could teach me how you did that trick?" He replied, his blue eyes boring into your (e/c) ones.

"A magician never reveals her tricks." You picked up the soot littered on the ground, rubbed it between your palms, and flicked your wrist, revealing the playing card that burned a few minutes before.

You handed him the card, grabbing your hat and strutting away.

"Oh, and Steve?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Call me whenever. And, if you want, I could give you a private show back at my place." You purred before continuing on your way.

Steve looked down at the card, grinning softly.

xxx-xxx-xxx

Kisses,
Y/N

"C'mon, lover boy. Let's go back to the tower." Bucky sighed, pulling on his arm.

___________

Ah! Sorry that this is so late. My life has been really crazy lately.

Anyways, I'm turning 16 in like, 3 days!!!! So that's lit.

Hope you guys liked this!

LUV YA BUNCHES! ;3

~Zoe