Avengers x Evil Witch!Reader: The Most Evil of Them All (Part 2)

You guys asked for it, so here it is!

Hope you like this!

__________

"I'm going to ask you again, witch. Did you have any accomplices?" Fury snapped, his hot breath fanning over your face. You spat blood in face, not letting his scary expression break down your confidence.

"Fuck you." You hissed as he wiped your spit off his face.

After the Avengers caught you, they placed you in a special cell made just for you and took away your crown, rendering you powerless. They also took away your beautiful black ball gown and replaced it with a boring, light blue prison-like jumpsuit. Everyday, Fury would come in and question you. You never answered any of his questions, to his dislike.

Right before he could lay another blow on you, the star spangled soldier walked in, grabbing Fury's shoulder and pulling him back.

"That's enough for now, Director. We don't want her dead before we can question her more." He stated, and Fury glared at him before leaving your cell.

He unlocked your handcuffs, and you let out a sigh of relief, rubbing your sore wrists.

"Thanks. He's a bit too rough for my taste."

"Tell me about it. I'm Steve, by the way." He chuckled, holding his hand out. You shook it, surprised by his kindness.

"You are so kind. That will get you a date one day, sugar." You smiled, making him blush a dark pink.

"T-That's very kind of you to say, m-miss." He stuttered, looking down at the ground.

Now was your chance! You pulled your purity ring off your finger, staring at the only camera in the corner of the room.

"Exclusus iniquis." You whispered under your breath, and the small red light on the side camera turned off.

Perfect! Time to get rid of the soldier.

"It's been such fun, Steve, but I really have to be going." You laughed, putting the ring back on your finger.

"Wha-" You blew some magical red powder in his face and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Mea in duas partes diducens, ponam alterius facit! Switch his ens mea et claude eruens animam eius! " You hissed, waving your hands around.

A purple mist surrounded his body and he disappeared, leaving no residue. An exact copy of you appeared on the bed, whistling as your body contorted into Steve's muscular one. You opened your mouth in a silent scream as the last of your bones popped into place.

You stared at your now tall figure in the mirror, combing your fingers through your short blonde hair. The ring on your finger transformed into a leather bracelet, latching onto your wrist.

Wow. I never noticed how hot Steve was until now. His ass is out of this world.

You smirked in the mirror before leaving the cell, locking it behind you.

~Time skip brought to you by Bruce on a journey to find the dankest meme~

"Hello, Cap'. How is Y/N?" The metal man greeted you, giving you a high five.

"She's ok. She still won't answer any questions, sadly." You replied, remembering that you had to talk like Steve would.

"We'll get something out of her sooner or later." He sighed as you walked away, heading towards the bedroom with a star spangled shield sticker on the door.

You opened the door, closing it behind you as you flopped onto the bed.

"I've been in this body for about 30 minutes and I'm already exhausted? Must be his mind fighting to get it back." You wondered, turning over so that your chest was facing the ceiling.

Speaking of his mind fighting back, I should talk to him about behaving while he's under my watch.

You closed your eyes, willing your spirit form to appear inside your twisted mind. When you opened your eyes, the dark purple walls of your inner brain surrounded you. You looked down at your slim hands, realizing that you were back to your normal self.

(A small authors not before I continue: When you are in your mind, it seems that you are back to your normal self. But, in actuality, you're still disguised as Steve in the real world.)

You glanced back up and noticed Steve, shackled and struggling to escape.

"I don't think that's a good idea, sweetie." You purred, walking up to him. He stopped struggling, glaring at you.

"You monster. You'll never get away with this." He growled, pulling on his chains.

"Oh, but I will. I plan on gathering up all of the team's secrets, taking back my crown, and leaving. I need to know everyone's weaknesses so that if the world's mightiest heroes go after me, I can use my knowledge against them." You explained, pacing slightly.

"And if you try to interfere, I will kill you."

"Well, doll, you are going have a hard time keeping that promise, because I'm kind of immortal." He chuckled, and you frowned.

"The funny thing is, Stevie, is that my mother and father actually made the serum that made you into the great Captain America. Before they died, they gave me the recipe. I just need to change a few ingredients and then I can turn you back to the scrawny, wannabe soldier you were 70 years ago. And then I will kill you. Slowly and painfully. " You spat, grabbing his face forcefully.

He tried to back away, and you could see the fear in his eyes as you let go of him.

"Now, I would love to stay and chat, but I have to get going. Escaping and stealing secrets does take a long time. Ta ta, honey!" You grinned, leaving your twisted mind with a flurry of purple smoke.

__________

THIS IS SO GREAT AHHHH!

I'm going to make this a 3 or 4 part series so yea.

Hope you guys liked this!

LUV YA BUNCHES!;3

~Zoe