Loki x Vampire!Reader: Vampire Queen.

You prowled around the city, looking for your next victim.

Some people thought "Well it sucks being a vampire because you can't go outside." When actually, you loved staying inside with your cool lair and awesome sound system. But when you did have to go outside, you would always bring your lucky umbrella, since the sun would give you horrible sunburns.

It's not just the fangs or the thirst for blood that made you a vampire, it was also the cool powers you had. You could do mind control, levitate and turn invisible. You also had an exquisite sense of smell, which helped you pick out the perfect meal. The only time you used mind control was to get the cops of your trail and to get men to get you drinks at the local bar.

And you always wore black with an exception to some red once in a while.

You smirked as you found your next victim: a tall, dark haired man with piercing green eyes.

You fell to the ground and purposely dropped your purse, spilling the contents everywhere. The man quickly came to help you, picking up the items for you.

"Oh dear me I am so clumsy!" You mumbled, grabbing the objects from the man.

"It's totally fine, miss." He smiled as he helped you up, his hands warm against yours. You noticed he was checking you out and you thanked yourself for wearing a tight black dress today.

"Thank you. I was just trying to find my dog. I think he ran into the alley over there. Do you think you could help me find him?" You asked, using the same story you always used.

"Sure, miss...."

"Mary. Mary White." You lied as he followed you into the alley.

You pretended to look through the trash and you turned around to make sure he was busy. He was, so you snuck up behind him and as you were about to sink your sharp fangs into his neck, he turned around, pinning you to the brick wall of the alleyway.

"You don't fool me for one bit, Vampire Queen aka, Y/N L/N."He hissed, using your alias everybody knew you for.

"Surprise, surprise. You figured me out. Who are you to talk?" You laughed as you struggled to get out of his grasp.

"I am Loki, God of Lies and Mischief. I have a deal for you." He answered, his arms gripping your wrists tighter.

"I don't do deals that much, but since your really hot, I'll make an exception for you." You winked as you tried to do mind control, but failed miserably.

Loki blushed furiously before continuing.

"You are one of the most notorious serial killers in all of America. I'm a god with a huge alien army. If you can gather as many of your vampire companions as you can, we can take over the word together." He explained and his plan sounded pretty good.

"Deal." You agreed, imagining all the free martinis after you ruled the world. He let go of your wrists and you rubbed them softly.

Before you could protest, he crashed his lips into yours. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He threaded his slim fingers through your (h/c) hair, pulling on one part. You moaned softly, since you kind of like it when guys were rough with you.

"What wonderful sounds you make, Lady Y/N." He purred in between kisses. You deepened the kiss, your body pressed against his. He licked your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You playfully denied and he roughly grabbed your breasts, making you moan loudly. He took the chance and snaked his tongue into your mouth, exploring your wet cavern.

Suddenly, he pulled away and walked out of the alleyway, leaving you flustered.

You looked down and saw a little folded slip of paper peeking out of your cleavage. You pulled it out, opening it up.

'Call me when you are prepared to take over the world.~Loki'. A telephone number was written hastily at the bottom.

You felt something else in your cleavage and you found a small test tube filled with bright red blood tucked into your bra.

"A God's blood, huh? Haven't had some of that stuff in ages." You smiled as you walked out of the alley. You hoped that you would be able to see Loki again soon.

_________________________

Here is my Loki x Vampire!Reader fanfic!

Hope you liked it!

LUV YA BUNCHES! ;3

~Zoe