Chapter 33 : Good enough

Start from the beginning

they had also removed the nasual cannula from my nose even tho i now have a inhaler with me all the time in case something did happen . it made me feel kinda bad that jongin had bought it for me because those things are fucking expensiv and he already helped me with the hospital bills .

i dont care if he's rich, its still a shitty feeling to make him pay for all .

,, do you have-.. are you busy today ?" he suddenly asked me and i couldnt help but smile as i look at him .

my smile faded tho as i remeberd that i have no fucking money and because of that idiot yesterday i lost all the bottles.

,, i kinda .. my stepdad you know he wanted to change the living room a bit since the walls are so old and everything and i wanted to help him "

,, oh yeah .. well other time then ?" he scratched the back of his neck and i giggled .

,, but maby i could ask him if its ok to finish earlier so maby .. we could like eat dinner somewhere and i'm paying " he laughed shaking his head .as if i just made a joke .

,, no way,i'm paying " he pointed at himself proud and i felt like a complet asshole . i couldnt pay for it if i wanted to . i just said that because i knew he would come back with that .. fuck whats wrong with me .he does so much for me and what do i do ?? i just take and take but when do i give ?

that somehow reminds me of a book i used to read , my mum told me not to believe it because those were just lies from adults who try to cover the cruel world up for kids . she said it would just make it hard for me to grow up if i believed in them .but even so , i couldnt help but find comfort in them or help .

one thing thats been in my mind ever since i read it was .

you've got to give a little more than you take

if everyone would just behave like this .. how would the world look like today ?

,, i'll just ring youre door when i'm done " i told him as we reached the end of the hall and we would go seperate ways .
he nooded giving me a kiss before he slowly moved away our hands seperating as if it would be a goodbye forever and his over dramatical expression added to it .made me laugh shortly .

we shared that smile and we both walked our own ways .

,, eyo babyface !" an amused voice called but i didnt response ,,watch out !"

before i could process what happened i fell into baekhyuns arms while hearing their laughs .

yeah .. ever since i got that nasual cannula off everyone somehow thought i was cured and so it was ok to bully and laugh at me again i guess .at least they dont beat me or anything anymore because they knew i'm jongins boyfriend and chanyeols friend and they dont want to be in an argument with them .

,, you ok ?" baekhyun steadied me and i nodded ,, try to ignore them "

how can you ignore something that hurts ?
,, i know dont worry " i chuckled steadying my books in my hands ,, its just like before .. its not like this is new to me "

,,unfortunatly " he mutterd
,, hey .. em have you seen yixing around lately ? i went to visit him at that krystal coffee where jongin also works but he never seems to be there " he pouted slightly making me chuckle.

,,well have you asked jongin ? maby he has another job now "

,, ofcorse i asked him tzzzz but he didnt know he said yixing has been absent for a while now "