Chapter Ten- The End of the Time Lady

A/N: So, I'm in school writing this, and I am crying. I killed off my OC! Honestly, I'm surprised that this story is so much more popular than my first one. I didn't think the plot of this was very good.

Anyways, I'm going to go through and edit this, because if realized there are some inconsistencies that make this annoying. SORRY!! If you want to read the edited version, it should be done by next week.

Sorry for the end of this, epilogue to come from the Doctors POV only, for obvious reasons.

Ashley

*Doctor's POV*

I sprinted out the door and froze. This place looked awfully familiar. This hall, this air, this dust that tickled my nose in a particularly annoying fashion... I'd been here before, recently.

It struck me- this was where the Seer's mind was taken over the first day I saw her. This was where that awful creature had shattered her mind, and I thought I had lost her forever. This was where my beloved, baby sister was going to die.

I ran to where I remembered the throne room to be. I stood quietly in the doorway so I wouldn't be noticed, hoping none of the strange, terrifying creatures in front of me would turn their heads.

There were seven monsters in front of me. They were tall and thin, with eyes that pierced your soul. Well, sometimes they were like that. Other times they looked like Daleks, others like Cybermen, others Weeping Angels, Ornithians, Slytheen, or Silence. These were the creatures the Seer meant when she spoke of being tortured into predicting the future with her visions for years and years.

My blood boiled with anger, but I couldn't do anything except watch as the creatures walked around the room in a 'V' shape, one always at the head of their group. I could tell they were speaking telepathically, but I didn't dare tune in. They could take over my mind, shatter it like they did my sister's, and then I wouldn't be able to save her.

I turned to leave, hoping to rescue the Seer and stop these monsters later, when all seven of their heads snapped on me. I winced, knowing I was caught. Putting on my false grin, I turned to look at my sister's captors, but I knew my eyes were chips of green ice.

'Doctor...' Said the leader of them all. 'We've been waiting for you. Why were you hiding? We have so much to tell you...'

I gulped, and replied in my mind. I noticed these things didn't seem to have ears. 'What do you need to tell me? I don't want to talk to you, not right now, I just want to rescue my sister!'

There was a slow, amused chuckle in my mind. I shuddered involuntarily, then cursed myself for allowing this thing to get to me. 'Oh, Doctor, I cannot wait to break you. Have you not realized it was us all along? We had the new Cybermen leader shatter the Seer's mind. We planted visions intended to terrify her and shatter her resolve as well. We showed her a clock that told her how long she had to die, but it was wrong, there was a day less for her to live then what he had on it. We caused her body to practically kill her her so you would get her down to her last regeneration. We have been controlling this game from the start. We let your precious sister escape, so she would one day meet you again. Everything that has happened has been put into play so we can destroy you.'

'Why? Why do you want to destroy me? What did I do to you?!' I bellowed in my mind. The creature turned to me, and I watched as it gradually turned to its true form. The skin was rotting, the eye sockets empty. It laughed in my mind again, and walked toward me, reaching its hand out for me. I tried to back up, but the six other things had gotton behind me, and pushed me forward.

I was trapped. 'Doctor,' it purred. 'We are the Propheciers. We come from the end of Time itself. We were there when all the universes collapsed, and it was all you and the Seer's fault. We resolved to stop this by destroying you now. Today we save everything. Today, the last Time Lord and Lady will die.'