Chapter Four- The Controlled Mind

A/N: Hi! So I decided to add first person, and add the Doctor as well. I hope you like it.

*Doctor's POV*

I watched helplessly from the Cybermen's arms as my sister's mind was ripped apart. I watched her scream in agony, watched her sink to the floor, moaning. I watched her lay unconscious for what seemed like hours. I watched as she slowly stood up.

"Sister! Sissy! No, no, no, no! Please, Sissy, look at me, tell me you're alright..." I begged, knowing full well she was not alright at all.

She turned slowly to me. Her beautiful blue eyes were pure black. She smiled maliciously. "Oh, brother. But I'm not alright... Not by your standards, anyway." She laughed, and I didn't even recognize the sound.

"Cybermen, take the Doctor to the dungeons with his companions. Tomorrow is their treat- watching as I murder the Seer, and everyone else in the dungeons, too." The Creature on the throne hissed. They dragged me off, but I fought against them.

"No! Sissy! Seer! Fight it, please! I love you!" I shouted as the door shut, cutting off my words. As soon as it was shut, I did something I promised myself I'd never do, especially in front of my enemies. I burst in to furious, devastated tears. I was dragged into the prison cell with Amy and Rory, still fighting and screaming.

As soon as the Cybermen walked away, Amy grabbed my shoulders. "Doctor, what happened? Where's the Seer?" Amy said in her most soothing voice. I laughed hoarsely and turned around. By her shocked face, my eyes were probably bloodshot, and I looked a state.

"The Seer is gone. Her mind was tipped to shreds by the thing that's controlling the Cybermen." I croaked. Amy's face was horrified. She probably thought she was dead.

Rory got up from the hard wooden bench and touched my shoulder. "I'm sorry. Is she-" he didn't finish the sentence. I was grateful.

"No. She's alive. But she's been taken under control of some creature I don't know the name of. Ugh, every time I try to picture it, I can't. She's not the Seer anymore." I said, my heart breaking as I said it. For years and years I'd believed I'd killed my sister, along with the rest of my family and friends. Then I found her again, and now she's lost to me in a fate worse than death.

Rory whistled. Amy smacked him. "What did I do?!" He protested.

"Don't disrespect her!" She hissed.

Rory looked offended and insulted. "I wasn't! I was whistling to express how awful it was!"

Amy looked slightly put off, but she didn't back down. "Still." She said in her I-don't-want-to-admit-I'm-wrong voice. I smirked. Oh, Amelia.

We sat in miserable silence for probably an hour or so, when Amy spoke up again. "When are we getting out of here?"

"Tomorrow. Then he'll kill the Seer, and everyone else in this dungeon, too." I said without looking at her. I had gotton out a small penknife and was carving the word 'Seer' in Gallifreyan. A remembrance, if we never got out of here.

Amy spoke again. "But- couldn't you just open the door with your sonic?" She asked hopefully. I didn't say anything. Then she got a bit angry. "Just because something happened to your sister doesn't mean you can shut down and let us all die, Doctor! She wouldn't want that."

I stiffened, and snapped around. "Let us all die? Do you think that's what I want? I want us- all of us- to get out of here, but until the Seer is here, I can't. I've failed her. Again! First I destroy our planet, kill our people, our families. Then I let this happen to her, so if I seem a bit reluctant to escape, I'm sorry! But I had no family, and now I don't have one again." I turned again, and stabbed the penknife into the wall angrily. The tiny blade snapped cleanly in two.