Chapter Five- The Message

*Seer's POV*

I had been stuck in the two TARDIS's now for nearly three weeks. It was quite agrivating, I was used to traveling and adventure, not lounging around all day, hardly moving, focusing on rebuilding my mind. I had nearly completed my visions barrier, so hopefully I would be able to leave soon. As much as I loved the Doctor, he was driving me nuts!

After a week and a half, Amy and Rory, tired of the Doctor as well, had gone home to relax and wait for us to pick them up. I couldn't blame them. Whenever the Doctor was too protective of me, I always went into my TARDIS and took a nap. Needless to say, I'd had a lot of naps the past few weeks.

I sighed, and refocused on putting up the final piece of my mental vision barrier. Just one more piece, then we can go on an adventure, I told myself. Just concentrate...

Before I could put it in place, however, a vision popped through the wall, making me gasp aloud and sway slightly.

*Start Vision*

I was standing in front of creatures I hadn't seen in years. They were the things that opened my mind to visions again, that tortured me into telling them the future for two whole years! I shivered in terror.

"Oh, Seer. This is not a vision of the future. This is one of the present. A little... Gift from us, you could say." The leader chuckled. "We sent this to you to scare you."

I tried to open my mouth, say that I wasn't scared of them, but I couldn't speak as long as they were in my presence. I remembered this, they made it unless I was saying a vision, I couldn't talk in front of them. Aparently it still affects me, I thought in terror.

"We still have control? Oh, what an added bonus! You see, Seer, the being that tore open your mind did it because we told it to. It's just a puppet, it exists to do its job, nothing more. It opened your mind so we could send this, and thus put you under our control again. Sorry.

Now, I have two other things to tell you. The vision you had when you get back to the TARDIS after the Cybermen? It's a fixed point in time. It will happen. Oh, and the vision you had when you found the Doctor again will happen as well... But the details are still in flux.

One last piece of terror for you to chew on. Remember, while you, my darling Seer, are our pawn, the Doctor is the target in all this. Don't tell him what you saw, that's a good girl."

Then the creatures faded away, leaving me in a white room. Then the door opened, and I saw the Doctor, controlled, laughing at me as he shot me in my hearts.

*End Vision*

I gasped again when the vision ended. I quickly put the last piece of my wall in place, then stared into space (literally) for several moments. Then the door of connecting our TARDIS's opened.

"Seer? I was wondering if we could go- are you alright? You look a little pale." The Doctor said, breaking off in mid-sentence. I smiled at him, opened my mouth, threw up, and collapsed.

Before I passed out, I noticed my brother running over to me.

*Doctor's POV*

I went over to the Seer's TARDIS to ask if she wanted to go pick up Amy and Rory with me. I knew she was almost healed, and I was getting really, really, really, really tired of being stuck up here.

I knocked on the door, but she didn't open it. I frowned, waited a few moments, and opened the door. She was watching space, the TARDIS door open, her legs dangling off the edge.

"Seer? I was wondering if we could go-" I broke off. Something wasn't right. She had a terrified and ill look in her eyes, and she was very pale. "Are you alright? You look a bit pale." I asked, worried.