Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry

            After the whole thing with the demigods in the Great Hall, there was a lot of talk about Nico Di Angelo. Mostly about the Necromancy. I guess we found the Necromancer that Moody introduced at defense class.

            “I can’t believe it was Nico.” Ron said. “And he didn’t tell us.”

            “He might have mentioned it” Hermione said, “He just never showed us anything.”

            “What do you think happened yesterday?” I asked. “They were chasing something around earlier. They look like shadows.”

            “They were” Hermione said “I understand why he would keep it to himself. Considering how everyone was acting.”

            “What is so hard about showing us something?” Ron demanded

            Hermione stared at us with a slight groan. “Well, Ronald, how would you feel if someone would suddenly start ignoring you after you had finally become comfortable with the people around you. Or worse look at you with so much fear. Wouldn’t you feel bad?”

            “That wont happen”

            “What do wizards think of Dark Magic, Ronald”

            “Do I need to answer that? It’s the worse kind of magic there is You-Know-Who is known for using dark magic”

            “And what do you call Necromancy”

            “Necro-what?”

            “Raising the dead, talking to spirits, controlling shadows”

            “That’s…oh.”

            “Yeah Oh.” Hermione said.

Nico

            Well I guess I had expected the truth to come out sooner or later. Am I used to it? Yes. Does it affect me? Of course. I may be a son of Hades; I may be a socially deprived weirdo. But I never chose this. Who in their right mind would want to alone for the rest of his life?

            I walked through the halls of Hogwarts the next day after the accusations of the Minister. I hoped that it would be different here in Hogwarts. But apparently it’s not. Students were avoiding me in every corner. A first year Hufflepuff actually screamed and looked like he was going to faint.

            I headed towards the astronomy tower. I sat by the edge of the railings looking through the Hogwarts grounds. I couldn’t believe how shallow people are. From that kid whom no one minds to that kid that they practically hate. How people’s minds could change because of some simple things.

            I watched the birds fly across the sky in over the sea. Well I guess this is nothing new to me right?

            “We figured we’d find you here” I heard a familiar voice say. I didn’t turn around.

            “How did you find me?”

            “Well you do have a lasting impression on some of the ghosts” Blaise said siting beside me on the ledge of the window.

            “Why are you here?”

            “Well we couldn’t let our fellow Slytherin wallow in self pity now, could we?” Draco said. sitting on my other side.

            I shrugged “It is possible”

            “Is this why you don’t like talking about your family?” Crabbe said leaning by the doorway “Or anything about the demigods?”

            “I guess.” I said “You could probably hear a lot of bull about me.”

            “Bollocks” Draco cursed “They don’t see an asset when they see one then.”

            “Highly doubt it” I muttered. “I’d rather travel than stay at camp.”

            “That’s why you’re one of us” Draco said “You’re a survivor. We Slytherins are always being accused. But they don’t see that we are the survivors. We’ve faced worse emotionally and sometimes even physically.”

            “That’s why you were sorted to be one of us. The Slytherins we look after each other.” Blaise said removing his tie. “The question is do you accept? To truly be one of us?”

             He held out his hand, the green and silver tie lay on his hand innocently. Am I, truly one of them? Can I finally be part of something?

            I looked at my friends. With a grin, I grabbed the tie from his hand and tied it around my collar.

HEYA! I finally found a drive to update :D i had like 5 Original story ideas that i came up with but i only managed to figure this out now.Hehe sorry. I might actually post one though a compilation of my most memorable high school experiences (Im still not over High School) So yeah i only got to write now and for some reason im loosing my drive.

So PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!! :)