Chapter 2

Nico

                “Do we know you?” Hermione asked looking at me with curiosity.

                I feigned disappointment.  “After all I’ve done, you forget of you one and only Slytherin friend?”

                “Slytherin…Nico?”

                “The one and only.”

                “Hey mate where have you been?”

                “You know just here and there”

                “Nico? Nico di Angelo? The young man who had saved Ginny Weasley years ago?”

                “Yes sir”

                “I didn’t know you were a demigod.”

                “I always was” I said “Confidentiality was a necessity. I can’t just go around telling people I was a demigod. I could get myself killed.”

                “Well that’s true.” Hermione said “So, are you going to be here for the year?”

                “Pretty much.” I said “More jobs from the gods.”

                “Where are you going to stay?”

                “Probably the Leaky Cauldron.” I said “I was supposed to go directly to Hogwarts but my father seems to forget the one insignificant little detail.”

                “Which is?”

                “School doesn’t start until the first of September.” I said “The staff doesn’t even go back to school till the thirty first. So I’m pretty much stuch in the Leaky Cauldron for the next few days.”

                “You could stay in the Burrow” Mr. Weasley said. “I was told to take charge. I’m sure that you can take care of yourself, but as an adult, and a father of seven children, I prefer if you stay with us.”

                “No, I’m fine.” I said. “I don’t want to cause any trouble.”

                “No I insist.”

                “I’m serious, Mr. Weasley I don’t want to cause any more trouble with your family.”

                “It’s late” Mr. Weasley said trying to change the subject. “I think it would be best if we go back to the tents first then arrange the issue tomorrow.”

                “Alright” I said

                “Come on, Nico. You have to meet Ron’s other brothers.”

                “There are others other than Perfect Percy and Gred and Forge?”

                “Yeah, you have to meet Bill and Charlie. They wouldn’t believe me when I mentioned that it we have a friend from Slytherin house. You know of the house prejudice. And you wouldn’t believe of what happened in Hogwarts.”

                “What happened?”

~(^O^)~

"Dad what's going on?" a redheaded boy asked "Fred, George and Ginny got back okay but the others..."