"This is Michelle. She was just leaving." Harry introduced us to his hook-up which I thought was rather odd, but my main focus was on her name. Michelle. Dammit, why did her name have to sound so elegant? Fuck being jealous. This sucked.

"Nice to meet you!" Eleanor waved as Harry escorted her out.

"Dick," I mumbled under my breath.

"So, Kelly," Eleanor smiled at me. "What's on your agenda for today?"

"I'm moving out," I said. Louis's eyebrows raised with surprise. He must have forgotten too.

"Aw, already?" Harry walked back in and pouted sarcastically. He took my seat at the breakfast bar. "Oh well. You will be missed."

"Shut up, Harry." Eleanor said over her shoulder and leaned in closer to me. "I bet you can't wait to get out of here. My life would be a living nightmare if I had to live with two boys for an entire week."

"I'm guessing you didn't grow up with any brothers," I pointed out.

She nodded. "Guilty. What about you? Have any brothers or sisters?"

A second after that question, I felt a burning gaze from Louis, waiting for my answer. I had to lie. If I made up brothers and sisters, I would have to create a story behind each of them and I definitely did not have the energy to do so.

"Only child." I told her. "So the company is nice." I glanced at Harry who was still staring at me. "Well, sometimes."

Harry glared back at me.

It was like we were back to the first day I met him. He had no right to be angry with me. It's not like I blew him off to bang some stranger minutes after hooking up with him. The guy couldn't keep it in his pants for fifteen minutes.

"Are you sure you need to leave? You're welcome to stay as long as you want." Louis pursued.

I knew he was worried for me. Probably more so than ever since Ryan blabbed about my PTSD. But it was necessary for me leave. I had no reason to believe that the suspect would come to each member of One Direction's homes, I know they live in a safe neighborhood, I have a good sense that no one has a clue about the incident, and honestly...I don't want to live somewhere where I'm obviously not welcomed - thanks to Harry Styles.

"Yeah, my place is ready." I told him. "But thank you for letting me stay as long as you did. I really appreciate it."

"No problem." Louis nodded. "Do you need help moving your stuff out? I have a lunch planned with Eleanor and her mother in the afternoon, but I know for a fact that Harry isn't doing anything."

"What?" Harry's head snapped in Louis's direction.

"That's a lovely idea." Eleanor nodded along. She was liking Louis's plan too but I think she was getting the wrong idea. "Oh come on, Harry. Be a gentlemen and help her out."

"No, it's okay." I shook my head. "I can handle it on my own."

"I'm sure it would be no problem," Eleanor pressed and sent a challenging look in Harry's direction, as if taunting him to say no. Say no and see what happens, her look said.

Harry stared at Louis with an open mouth, open arms, and an incredulous look, waiting for his best mate to back him up on this one. Louis didn't say a word and narrowed his eyes at Harry, waiting for him to say yes.

"Seriously, guys. I'd rather do it myself than-"

"Than be stuck with me." Harry finished my sentence. I didn't mean to say the last part of it. It kind of just slipped. Almost instantly, I felt guilty for making him feel slightly bad. But lets be honest here, he was being a dick and I didn't want to spend my day with someone who was just going to be rude to me.

"I need to shower," I set my empty mug in the sink and walked past everyone.

All of them were staring at me as I left the room. All three. There eyes boring into my head like three pairs of burning holes. There's that spotlight on me again, exposing me for everyone to see.

I let the hot water ease the tension in my muscles, distract my mind from all the chaos and just stand there peacefully. I scrubbed away the smell of sweat and smoke from the crime scene. Every time I closed my eyes, I pictured Cole Jacobis lying in his own pool of blood.

That could be Louis, my brain told me.

I finally let the tears run down my cheeks, no longer able to hide it. Why did I accept this mission? Why was it specifically requested for me? I knew it was stupid to take it in the first place. No one should ever get involved in a mission that involved a family member or a close friend. I felt stupid, thinking that I could be different. Thinking that I wouldn't get attached. Every decision I make revolves around Louis and his safety. The extra guards at the club, the cameras around Louis's house and not Liam, Niall, or Zayn's. Was it taking away from being able to see the investigation clearly?

We know that the bombs are engraved with the initials KX, the suspects have access to a computer that can shut down street and personal security cameras, every victim has a lot of money and are specifically picked out, and then we have that picture of the suspicious vehicle outside the concert venue.

I shut the water off when my head became numb from my thoughts and all I wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep.

I tossed on a pair of leggings and a white v neck. My hair dried naturally making my curls run wild so I threw that up in a messy pony tail. I decided against makeup for the day. My face needed time to breathe.

I started packing everything. Clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories. I didn't realize how much of this stuff I actually unpacked until I finished two hours later. My suit cases were lined up at the door as I sat on the bed, refusing to use my legs and walk everything to the car.

About ten minutes later after staring blankly at a wall, I forced myself to move and trudged half of my luggage to the bottom of the steps. I went upstairs to retrieve my others bags. When I came downstairs, I was surprised to see Harry waiting by the door.

"Need any help with that?"