Nineteen.

I glanced at the clock on my phone. It was almost nine am. How Ryan managed to hold me at the diner for almost two hours was shocking. The second I stepped through the doors, I craved the feeling of being under my covers in a bed with my head on a pillow, falling peacefully asleep stress-free.

I heard pots and pans banging in the kitchen as I stepped through the front door. I followed the noise only to find Louis searching through all his cabinets for something. I watched in the doorway, amused. Yeah, I was still mad at him for last night, but after having hours to think about it and to worry about something else, I realized it wasn't that big of a deal and could easily be talked about.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked.

Louis whipped around, holding a pot in one hand and a ladle in another. His hair was messy from last night's slumber and he was only wearing a pair of black sweats. So basically, he looked like a hot mess.

"Hey," He said calmly. "I was uh, looking for the cooking spray...Eleanor's upstairs, I was going to try and be cute by making her breakfast in bed."

"Ah," I nodded and sat down at one of the stools behind the breakfast bar. I rested my head on my hands, my elbows on the marble counter top. "Well, hate to break it to you, but she's probably already awake by now with all the racket you've been making."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Louis scratched his head and set the cooking utensils down. Then, he took a second to study my appearance. I figured there was a lecture coming after he would assume that I was out with a stranger all night. But instead his face soften sorrowfully. "I saw what happened on the News this morning. That's where you were right? At the Jacobis's home?"

I nodded and yawned.

"You must be exhausted."

I laughed pathetically. "You have no idea." I looked up from the countertop and sighed. "Listen Louis, We need to talk."

"Yeah, we do." Louis said, knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"Good morning!" Eleanor walked through the kitchen wearing short boxer shorts, a t shirt, and calf-lengthed socks. How the hell did she look so good in the morning? "Oh, Kelly you're back! And still in your dress. I bet you had some fun last night." She winked at me.

I shook my head. "Not in the way that you're thinking."

"No? Well, that even makes for a more interesting story. I can't wait to hear all about it." She smiled at me then turned to kiss Louis on the cheek. "What are you doing down here, babe? It sounds there was a mini earthquake."

"Told you," I smirked at Louis.

Louis ignored me. "I was trying to make you breakfast, but that was a fail obviously. So how about I just take you out instead? Let Kelly, here, rest."

"Okay!"

Two more people walked into the kitchen and my heart dropped. Harry was standing next to the pretty girl at the bar from last night. Her blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail and she was wearing a t shirt that was so obviously Harry's. It almost hurt my eyes to see them doing such a typical walk-of-shame. But even after a night out, the girl looked good in the morning too. WTF?

"Oh, look who decided to show up." Harry smirked at me. "I see you're still wearing the same clothes from last night."

Suddenly I felt self conscious and wished I was still wearing Ryan's security jacket. I walked away from him and the beautiful bimbo and poured myself a cup of coffee. At least Louis knew how to work a coffee pot.

"Leave her alone, Harry." Louis said. He was playful in his tone, but Harry and I knew him well enough to detect the seriousness behind it.

Harry glanced one more time at me and saw me glaring in his direction. Oh what a disaster the last twelve hours have been.