Sincerely with Love, Nico

*sighs* this chapter was originally better, and I loved it so freaking much, but due to technical difficulties it was deleted and replaced with a previous chapter's words, and it was one of those rare occasions where I wasn't able to save it first. BUT, I tried to rewrite it. The first part was mostly the same, but then it's different. I hope it doesn't suck too much, once I have a thought and it goes away it never really returns. Anyways, I do hope you enjoy anyways, but I'd understand if you don't. Bare with me until the next chapter, 'kay? Thanks.

My Golden Sunshine,

Sometimes there are days where I think too much. Sometimes there are days where I don't think much. And sometimes there are days I have just the right amount of time for thinking.

I used to think about depressing things, that made me angry, sad, and distanced.

Now I think of you. I think of your smile, your talents, how much I love your hair, your stupid jokes, and how much I love you.

I love you. You aren't worthless, or useless, you just need help, the support.

I can help you, you just have to let me. If I reach my hand out to you, take it, and prove that you aren't weak, but brave.

I love you, sunshine, and though I may be cold at times and not very collected, I am still warm-blooded and I still breathe air, and I still bleed red, and I still the pleasure of having someone near. I am human...just like you, with many flaws, but okay.

You, Leo Valdez, breathe air. You are warm-blooded, and warm-hearted. You still bleed red, and you still feel and love.

Humans and machines are alike and vary, but do not mistake them for the same thing, like I know you can do.

Humans have one power that machines do not; we do not just reboot, we renew. Our parts aren't replaced, they are forgiven.

Our lives aren't recharged, for they are far too more special to try and relive again.

I know what you're wondering...where did all this come from?

From you.

You helped me, and I need to return the support. For you are wiser than I. You are just struggling.

But it's okay to struggle, and feel like you aren't strong... because when that time comes, we see why we need others in ways we never have before. And that isn't a bad thing, because we are seen, we are heard, we are felt, and, Leo Valdez, we are loved.

I love you, my golden sunshine. Let me help you through this, and you'll be helping me too.

Kiss me next time you see me, okay?