Sincerely with Love, Nico

Sunshine,

You need more light to brighten your days. I wish I could give it to you, but I'm not a brightening person. I doubt I make you happy, if you're willing to rid yourself of the world and leave me behind to deal with it.

Did you think of me when you were about to do it?

Did you second-guess yourself, deep down knowing what you're doing was wrong?

When was the last time I heard "I love you" come from between your lips?

Am I just so non-important, so incompetent, so irreplaceable that you can just ignore me through your pain? Am I not worth knowing anything about it?

Am I nothing to you?

It's bad enough I ponder over myself believing all that, and that everyone in the world may believe it too, but to know I've fooled myself again and gotten attached to you, THAT is where the real pain is reborn.

You will leave me one day, or the other way around, but to this?

Why, Leo? Just tell me WHY.

Don't you think I at least deserve to know why you don't love me enough to save yourself? Why it's all my fault?

Sunshine. You brighten my day still. Was that the intention all along? Attention, from anybody, even the pitiful me?

Talk to me, explain otherwise! For right now, I cannot see another reason.

My sun, please don't let this all be so true.