siblings and thugs

Andray POV

"Not a-fucking-gain , why people always capturing me ,the fuck."

But anyway my nose was bleeding and a nigga was hungry.

I had woke up in the middle of the night to glass breaking. I took the gun from under my bed and cocked it back. When I turned the corner my gun got knocked out of my hand. They grabbed me and stabbed Joridan. I started going crazy and tried to get out the hold but they had me. They took me down the stairs and knocked me out.

I ended up hear. I started hearing noise and felt a pain in my stomach. I ain't see they faces but they punched me in my jaw and gut and I passed out.

dreaming

Wake up! Daddy it's not time yet but soon.

Wake up mama needs you daddy!

dream over

JORIDAN POV

I was in the trap doing so work. I had some people do a search party for Andray. I haven't seen Nicki ass in a while. I tried calling her but she ain't pick up. Something don't feel right. I told Tony to her house and spy on her. I know Im wrong for that but Nicki has always been sneaky like that. She always got caught doing shit behind my back. So I always gotta keep an eye on her. Best Friend or not you can't let shit slide easily in this business.

JANYAH POV

It's been months. My ex customer took me in forcefully. I have to cook for him clean for him and have sex with him. If I don't do it or if I talk back I get "punished". He doesn't treat me like hoe. He actually calls me his girl friend and makes me feel good "if you know what I mean". I can't go by myself know where. Im fine I guess but my family doesn't even try to call. I don't even know if Joridan dead or not. "Aye baby im hungry" Armono said.

"Ight bae what you want to eat," I asked.

"Shidd I want you" he said as he licked his lips, picked me up and carry me to the room I know this sound crazy but I might love this nigga.
(A/N i might make a book about them)

JORIDAN POV

"Yo boss Nicki ain't here"

"What you mean she ain't there"

"All her shit gone boss. Furniture and everything."

"That bitch! Ok Tony hack into the camera system and track her down."

"Ight boss" then Tony hung up.

I went into my office and ate some turkey lunch meat and pickles with a diet soda. I had been having these crazy appetites but I'll be damn if I have some mood swings. I was four months pregnant and I didn't wanna known the gender yet. I was to fucking nervous to know with the business and niggas that kept getting kidnapped I just couldn't.

Andray pov

I woke up confused as hell. Why the fuck I have a dream about a girl calling me daddy. When I looked up I saw two people I thought I would never see in my fucking life.

"Well look what the pussies brought in what the fuck you want Armono and Nicki.

"We want to kill Joridan isn't ot obvious" they laughed.

Omg! There brother and sister!

This Armono ( don't that name sound familiar)

ARMOND😱

Could they be related?