Chapter 9

Amber's POV

I woke up with a familiar arm around my waist. I looked around and saw Austin's arm around my waist. I tried to get up with out waking him up which was a fail. "Were are you going?" He asks. "To the restroom" I said while walking into his restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and pulled my hair up in a messy bun and splashed water in my face. As I looked up I saw Austin behind me with a smirk on his face. I was shaking my head with a smile then grabbed a small towel and dabbed it on my face. Then I grabbed my toothbrush and tooth paste then began to brush my teeth I saw Austin began to brush his teeth too. From the corner of my eye I saw Austin staring at me. As I was done I spirt out the tooth paste and cleaned the rest out with water then cleaning my mouth with the same towel. "Can I ask why you kept staring at me Mahone?" I turned to him. He looked like if he had saw a ghost. "I-I wasn't" he said looking down. I smiled then went to go sit down on his bed grabbed my phone and checked out what I missed while I was asleep.

I felt the bed dip and saw Austin laying down next to me. He had his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I smiled then looked down. "Mmh all I want to do is cuddle with you all day." Austin says. I looked down and smiled. My phone went off letting me know that I got a text from Ashley saying that breakfast is ready. "Imma go downstairs and get breakfast." I told him getting up from the bed then walking out of his room with my phone in my hand. I was walking down the stairs finding only Alex and Ashley.

"Hey girl how did you sleep" she asked me while poring orange juice into a glass cup. "Good" I said getting a glass cup then poring orange juice. Then Austin came downstairs in the kitchen. He grabbed a water from the fridge and stood next to me. "So any plans for today?" Austin said then takes a sip from his water. "Not really man got any ideas" Alex asked. "We should get a fish tank and get fishes." Austin said with excitement.

I just laughed at his face. "What" he asked. "I have never seen anyone so happy to get a fish tank that happy." I said. "Well I'm going to get ready" Austin said before giving me a hug from behind. "What's up with you two you act like your dating but you guys aren't" Alex said. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I should be going back to my apartment to get ready" I said. "I can give you a ride" Ashley suggested. "Yeah that will be great" I said with a smile. "Alright let me just get ready then we will be on our way to your apartment." She said. I just nodded my head and made my way upstairs to Austin's room. I walked into the restroom with my clothes to change. Once I had changed I opened the door to find Austin laying down on the bed. "Lazy much" I said then getting my phone in my hand then going downstairs finding Ashley waiting for me downstairs. 

"Ready to go" I asked her. "Yep" she opened the door about to walk out then yelled out that we will be back. We walked over to her car then I plugged in the directions to my apartment.

 15 minutes later

We arrived at my apartment then got out of the car into the building and to my apartment. I opened the door and let Ashley in. "Nice penthouse" She says. "Thanks my parents pay for my rent they usually help me with a lot." I told her. "Do you usually see them." She asked. "No" I say with a sigh. "They live in California living there life while I'm living my life out here." I say. "Oh well do you visit them" she asks when we walk in my room and she sits on my bed while I pick out an outfit. "Yeah I try my best to keep in contact with them as much as I can and go to long beach to visit them to see how everything is and what I missed out." I explain to her when I finally picked out a outfit. "Can you wait here imma take a quick shower it wont be to long" I asked her. "Yeah sure take your time" I smiled at her then went to my restroom and took a shower.

It only took me 10 minutes to shower then I got out of the shower put a towel around myself and my hair too. Once I dried myself I put on my Victoria Secret lotion and started putting on my clothes. I wore a shoulder off white flowy blouse with my Abercrombie ripped jeans. I walked out drying my hair with my towel. I asked Ashley if she can blow dry my hair then straighten it while I do my make up to save time. She agreed then we went to wear I had and as i finished with everything that I needed to do I grabbed my keys and we were off back to the guys place. 

"We should go to jamba juice" Ashley said while I pulled up to a red light. "Good idea lets go there's one near here." 20 minutes we pulled up to a jamba juice because of traffic. "Text Melissa and ask what her and Sarah want from here please" I asked Ashley and she texted the girls to see what they wanted. A few minutes later Ashley got a response and we were next in line. We ordered a watermelon breeze smoothie for Ashley, a banana berry smoothie for Melissa, a peach pleasure smoothie for Sarah, and a strawberry wild smoothie for myself. After about 6 to 8 minutes our order was ready. We asked for a cup holder and got straws and were on our way to the guys house. 

15 minutes later

We have arrived at the guys house. As we walked in the girls were in the living room and the guys were upstairs either getting ready or outside playing basketball. "Were back with your smoothies" Ashley said while raising up the drinks. They both smiled and got up to get there drinks and there straws. "Thanks" Melissa said. "Hey don't thank me thank amber she paid for your guys drinks." Ashley said. "Thanks amber" they both said giving me a hug. "Hey no problem just something to do as a random gift." I said with a smile. We all sat down in the couch talking see what we were going to do today.

Austin came downstairs all ready along with Alex. "Why are you guys all ready for as if you are going to go out?" Sarah asked. I looked at them waiting for a response. "Well" Austin said as he walked his way to us and sat next to me. "I am going to get a fish tank for my studio" He said. "And who is going to help you with that?" I asked him looking at him then taking a sip out of my smoothie. "The guys which they should be around here do you know were Zach and Robert" He said asking the other girls. "There outside in the basketball court" Melissa said. Alex said that he is going to tell them that they are going to leave. Austin sat closer to me and put his arm around me. I sat closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you guys ever going to go out with each other?" Ashley asked with eagerness in voice. I shrugged my head as if I didn't have an answer to her question. "Austin you ready or you wanna stay?" Zach said with a smirk. I just laughed it out and sat up so Austin can leave. "Yeah I'm ready" he got up looking back at me giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes then smiled.

Almost 2018 I'm sorry that I kept on saying that I will published as much as I can but I have so much going in life but hopefully you enjoyed this long chapter and I might upload another chapter tomorrow although it is new years but ill try to update another chapter.