Chapter 3

Austin's POV
The guys and I were working on the dance for the tour. Until.... David comes in and says that he has something to announce "So we have a new dance which here she is." A younge lady came out and what I have to say is damn she is hot. "Guys this is Amber and she will be dancing with us." "Dibs" Alex calls. "Alright guys lets ger back 5,6,7,8" I was so pumped for this tour to see all of my fans. We went back for a bit and went on break.

(Decided to skip the conversation cause I can)

So found out that she is single but how is she single does she not have a boyfriend. I know that the guys will try to get her but imma try to make her mine and only mine. We went back to dancing.

1 hour later

I walked out of the studio and I to talk to her. Thank god I caught her before she left. "Hey" "Hi" "So your coming to the studio tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah why do you ask" "Oh cool im coming too." "Nice so I see that were going to be dancing with each other." "Yep" I looked excited. She just laughed god her laugh is adorable. "And don't mind the guys their cool once you get to know them." "Got it." "So ill see you tomorrow." "Yeah" She said with a smile on my face. "Bye Amber." "Bye Austin."

And with I walked back to the guys. "Get it Austin" Alex said. I just rolled my eyes come on guys. We all got in my car and went to our house.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.