Dance Battle

AU: Dancetale
Requested by: @MantiManticore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Undyne crossed her fingers and chanted, "Not a crazy one. Not a crazy one. Not a crazy one."

    Cory appeared in in a black tee shirt, with black loose pants. He seemed to be sweating a bit.

He looked up. "... So, that idiotic human sent me to another universe. Ugh..." He waved. "Hello monsters of another world."

"So you know we aren't from where you are?" Questioned Sans.

Cory waved his hand dismissively. "Course. You all aren't dressed the way you are normally." He's eyes narrowed at him. "And the dancing pile of bones haven't challenged me to a battle yet."

Sans laughed, though it held no humor. "I'll take that as a compliment. I can't dance."

Undyne noticed Cory's movements and posture. It seemed he was ready and confident for someone to attack him. His posture seemed relaxed, but his body told otherwise.

Frisk noticed this as well. His posture strongly reminded her of a ballet position, known as the fourth position.

It was like he was ready to dance. "Excuse me, but do you dance?" She asked.

"Well that's a strange question." Mumbled Toriel.

He smiled. "Of course. I do modern dance a bit of ballet." The smile dropped to a frown. "But that's be used of someone..."

"W-Who? I-I-If you don't mind me asking?" Questioned Alphys.

"Ah, it ain't your problem. But, you're still the stuttering cute scientist I know. Guess that won't change."

She blushed. "U-Uh...thanks?"

He was about to reply, when he noticed a few yellow flowers in a vase.

With a yelp, he did a graceful backflip. "Nope nope nope! I'm already dead! You can't kill me again!" He screamed.

Trying not to snicker, Undyne asked, "What?"

"Stupid flowers." She hears him mumble.

"Um...wha-"

He cut Asriel off. "Just send me back!

Sans picked up the ray gun. "One trip to hopefully home!"

~0oOo0~

Ah! I am extremely sorry for being dead on this book! I had major writers block with this chapter! Also, I want to say;

This person is awesome. I am excited for future funny comments from you! Some of them made me burst out laughing.