Chill to The Bone

AU: Storyshift
Requested by: @Kawaiiwhale191
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "What in the..." They heard a voice.

They knew it was Cory, but they were a bit surprised when he came out looking like Sans. He had a green jacket on with jeans along with black shoes.

    He looked around. "Well, I don't think is a trick of the light." He stated.

    "Oh great, he's Sans." Asriel said.

    Cory looked at him and smiled. "Hey Azzy." He stared at Asgore. "This ain't no timeline is it?"

    He blinked. "You are asking the wrong person Cory."

    Cory put his hands in his pockets and tilted his head. "Of course. So who is my science bud in this place?"

    "That would be Alphys." Undyne stated proudly making her to slightly blush.

    "Huh, the spooky ghost is the Royal scientist." Cory mused.

    "U-U-U-Uh hi." Alphys stuttered shyly.

    Cory smiled kindly. "I'm not gonna bite. But I think we could use a ray of sunshine to help this problem."

    "Wow." Frisk stated.

    He leaned against the wall and looked at Frisk. "Hello to you to Frisk. You okay?"

    She didn't notice the tears in her eyes. "I'm fine."

    "I can see that you're lying."

    Frisk bit her lip. "I want my Cory back." Everyone sent her sympathetic looks.

    Cory chuckled. "Do not lose your determination Frisk." He shifted. "The universes are in disarray. Do you know how to send me back?"

    Papyrus spoke up. "Yes! You must be shot with the same ray and you should go back home! I, the great Papyrus shall help!"

   Cory smiled. "You're just like my little brother Azzy."

    Toriel perked up. "You are my son?"

    "Yep. He wants to be in the Royal guard just like our mother." Cory stated.

    "Wait!" Undyne yelled. "Who am I?"

    "You are the star of the underground. A great performer." Cory dramatically put his hands in the air.

"Oh great, I'm Mettaton." She face palmed.

    Cory laughed and looked at Frisk. "You'll find him."

    She was about to respond but was interrupted by Papyrus when he shot.

    Everyone looked at him as he rubbed his skull sheepishly. "Whoops."

~0oOo0~

This is when you forgot you had this but never published it. So please vote, comment, and follow! I'll see you all in the next universe! CYA! <3