Sirens and the future.

Start from the beginning

"And what?" Felix asked.

I can feel the tears streaming down my face as Peter has his hand on my shoulder.

"And kills you." I finally finish, looking at him.

"Oh Luna." He says as he embraced me in his grip, rubbing my back, while I cry into his chest.

"How do you know it wasn't just a dream?" Felix asked. I pull back from Peter and looked at Felix.

"Because, it felt different then a dream. It felt like it was going to happen. And it will if we don't stop him." I say getting up, just to collapse on the ground and faint. I can hear Peter but I couldn't see him.

"Help me get her on the bed." It was Peter. He sounded worried. I felt two pairs of hands grab me and get me onto the bed and pull the blanket on me.

"What are we going to do when she wakes up?" Felix's voice questions.

It falls silent.

"No, we agreed not to summon him again, and I don't think he wants to see you Pan. Not after the last time he was on the island." Felix says. I could tell Peter was smirking when Felix was talking. But who were they summoning?

"He might be our only hope, Luna's only hope. I don't want her to suffer through another episode. You saw how she was this time. I'm not watching her suffer anymore. I want Luna to be treated like a Queen here, and I as her King." Peter paused for a moment.

"What's with the face Felix?" Peter smiled.

"You're warming up to her. You really do love her."

"I love her with all my heart, Felix. Which is why we need to do this. Now are you with me, or are you not?"

I heard nothing.

"When are we going to summon him?" Felix asked. There was silence and I knew Peter was smirking.

"I'll fill her in as soon as she wakes up. I'll find you and we will do it when all the boys go to bed. Make sure no one on the island knows what we are doing. Especially the Pirates."

"If they hear about him, they will kill him. And as much as I'd love to see him dead, I just couldn't live with myself if he did die. Now go join the party Felix, I'll be here when she wakes up."

And with that I hear Felix leave. Peter walked up to me and kneeled down to the bed and kissed my lips. I was sad I couldn't kiss him back. It's been hard on him lately and I'm not making it any better. I can still feel his lips on mine as I pass out.

    *****

I wake up and see a sleeping Peter in the chair next to the bed. I rub my head from the headache I had the previous day and get up.

I kiss Peter on the lips like he did to me and go over to the dresser. I put my cloak on, and go outside, catching a small smile from Peter as I left. I go just outside of camp and start pacing.

I was the first one up so I didn't need to hear all of the Lost Boys when I did this. Felix comes from camp moments later and walked toward me. I stop and look at him.