Sirens and the future.

Start from the beginning

I pulled up a chair to watch her, I didn't want her to wake up alone. I just was so confused as to why a mermaid would attack an inocent girl.

It's not like them to do that, unless.....I'm jarred from my train of thought when I hear a noise come from the bed. Luna stirred in her sleep, waking up. Good, now I can tell her.

Luna's P.O.V. 
I wake up but my eyes are still closed. The first thing I wonder is were I am. I feel a cloak wrapped around me, but it isn't mine. Then it all connects. I know exactly where I am. Pan's tent.

"Glad you're up love."

I opened my eyes, sat up, swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and looked at Pan.

"What happened, and why did that girl attack me, and why wasn't I able to get free, and why did you risk your own life to save mine, an-"

"Whoa whoa, slow down love, one question at a time. That girl was a Siren. A Siren tries to hypnotize people and drag them into the water. But I have no idea why they would drag you in there." He told me.

"You weren't able to get free, because she was pulling you down and you were kicking to get free. You both were pulling with the same amount of force, but she pulled harder."

"Luckily you were able to slow her down enough for me to get you. So, you're the reason your alive. And I jumped in for two reasons. The first reason is because I have never had someone in my camp die."

"And the second reason?" I asked.

"Because I love you."

I had no words, do I admit my feelings to him. It's then I get a sudden headache. I clutch my head and scream out in pain, closing my eyes. It was like being stabbed with a hundred knifes.

"Luna!" Peter yelled coming over to me. I open my eyes and I'm not in the tent anymore. I look at my side and Pan isn't there, it's a ship. I'm in a ship and I'm looking in and I see a hurt Pan, handcuffed and bent over. I scream his name but he won't answer.

My attention then goes to the door, it opened and in walked Chris. He walked over to Pan and kicks him, Pan drops to the ground in pain. I try to scream but nobody looks at me.

Tears are in my eyes and my heart broke at what Chris did next. He grabbed Pan dagger from his belt and whispered something as he takes Pan's chin in his hand. Who got up but is still in pain.

"You never should have brought her here Pan, your in this mess because of her. Dropping his chin. Pan cries out in pain as Chris lifts up the dagger and runs it through Pan.

I scream as Pan goes limp and falls to the floor, blood spreading all over the wood floor. Seeing him die made me realize that he was starting to grow on me. I run to Pan's body as Chris walked out and rest his head in my lap, crying.

Pan disappears into thin air as everything else does as well. I open my eyes and I'm back in the tent, with Peter and Felix both at my side.

"Luna, what happened?!" Peter says, scared.

"It was you, Peter you were in a room handcuffed to the wall. Chris came in and..." I cut myself off from saying the rest. I then realized that I called him Peter, not Pan like I always do.