5: London City Mishap

Start from the beginning

"I will do it, Myrtle-chan!" offered Enma and fished out his phone.

Meanwhile...

"West Corvino!" shouted Kazuki. "Just surrender!"

"Surrender? I will avenge my family! And I will kill your mommy and daddy! Like how they killed mine!" West threw a punch, his lightning flames covered fist was blocked by a big metallic orange fist.

"It would also help if you tell me where to find Van Kleiss, Breach, Biowolf and Scalamander!" Rex exclaimed and swung his fist.

"Oh them? Psh. I ain't telling you. They're really great assets you know?" West smirked.

An axe covered with storm flames suddenly swung on his direction and he was able to evade it by a second. He also jumped high to evade ice spikes that formed from ground.

"Ah, Guardians of the Ahstein Hepta. You look so young."

The fight lasted for a few minutes, but it looked like West was just playing them. Tsuna and Myrtle joined the fray, and they heard West click his tongue.

A red line or something suddenly appeared out of nowhere and West entered it.

"Breach!" Rex yelled.

"It looks like the time is up. Let us meet next time." West said and vanished, along with the red portal-like passage.

"Damn it!" Kazuki punched the ground. "I'm too weak to go against that guy!"

"Hey, it's okay." Myrtle said and patted his shoulder.

"I let him get away mom!"

"I said it's okay. We'll find him again, after all, me and Tsuna are his targets right?"

Kazuki just nodded and stood up.

"We'll get them next time, Kazuki." said Rex.

"Yeah."

When Niche and Mokuro arrived, they enforced stronger illusions and mist flames to hide the damage of the fight. A clean up team from the Ashteins immediately fixed the place to make it look like nothing happened.

Later that night, when the civilians have already fell asleep, Myrtle and the rest of the ones involved in the mafia, were all gathered in the conference room.

"Reports?" asked Reborn.

"We already swept the entire western part of the city and the closest towns and villages, but we found no West Corvino, or EVOs." said Arthur and handed the folder where his reports were filed to Reborn.

"Same in the east." said Byakuran.

"Also the same in the south." stated Gokudera and handed the documents.

"Rex and I checked the northern side and found no traces either." said Kazuki.

"Yeah. Kazuki scouted the land while I did the air." seconded Rex.

"Okay, we'll call our allies present in Scotland and Wales and ask them to search for those people." said Niche and proceeded outside to make a call.

"I'll give Vongola a call to check outside the country." voiced out Tsuna.

"The Gesso will do the same."

"So will the Kurata."

"And the Verre."

When that was settled, Reborn, Tsuna, Myrtle, Lexica, Thomas, Enma, Dino (who arrived a little later after the meeting), Byakuran, Kazuki and Rex were left in the conference room.

"Kazuki." called Tsuna. "Could you tell us, what was the deal with the Corvino Famiglia?"

Kazuki looked away and pursed his lips.

"It's okay to tell us, Kazuki-kun." Myrtle said with a reassuring smile.

He nodded.

"The Corvino kinda continued the Estraneo Famiglia's human experiments." he started. "They had been kidnapping kids and teens all over the world. Then one day, a boss, Dino-oji-san to be exact, sought help. His youngest son and daughter, the twins, were abducted by them."

Dino gasped at this. He had kids? And twins? And they were kidnapped?

"Well, Mama and Papa immediately responded to it, together with Uncle Thomas, Auntie Lexica and Uncle Enma. They wiped out the entire famiglia in one night and saved the children. They were also given back to their parents." Kazuki sighed. "Then three months later, West showed up. He claimed to be the son of the Third Boss of the Corvino, and he vowed vengeance. So yeah."

"The Corvinos are really a pile of poop." said Lexica while crossing her arms.

"Tell me about it." Thomas muttered.

"Tommy, Lexica, you know them?" asked Myrtle.

"In a way." Lexica answered. "They were the ones who proposed the black flames experiment to my mother. Amd if you remember, I was subjected to it. And so was she."

"It was them?"

"And you never bothered telling us until now?"

"Well, they suddenly vanished without a trace! I'm having the agents of the Kurata Clan to search for them. And then that West guy showed up now."

"Mama, Papa, minna-san." called Kazuki. "I have to find West and stop him from killing Mama and Papa in this timeline. If they die, the Vongola and the Ashtein will surely fall, and me and my siblings will never be born."

Myrtle and Tsuna looked at each other, then eyed Reborn. Reborn just lowered his fedora.

"Very well, in this class trip, we will be on watch out of the Corvinos." said Tsuna.

"Our alliance will find that famiglia and put an end to it, before it causes more harm in the future!" Myrtle voiced out.

Everyone in the room agreed.

"Of course, don't leave me out!" a certain Robot Boy exclaimed.

"By the way, mama, papa." the two perked when Kazuki called them. "Can we let Akio-san in on this? Trust me, it'll be fine and awesome!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello minna-san! I was finally able to update! How are you????

Note: Para sa mga Pilipino at mga nakakaintindi ng Filipino (Tagalog).

Guys, may bago akong story, TagLish (Tagalog and English) sya at eto ay inspired ng KHR, with a few tweaks and twists, which basically makes it an original of mine. Hindi ko pa alam kung kailan ko sya ma-po-post (siguro kung may cover na ako o hindi naman kaya matapos ko ang first 10 chapters), pero gusto ko lang sanang magtanong kung babasahin nyo ba yun kung e-po-post ko. Nagtatanong lang naman, para pam-boost ng confidence.

And yes, may pending pa akong stories (yung dalawang crossovers) pero mas nag-uumapaw ang ideas ko para sa story na to keysa sa dalawa... Kaya naman, ganun. Pero wag mag-alala. Hindi pa nawawala sa isip ko ang dalawang yun.

Ang title ng story ay 'Knights' Veil'. It's fiction/fantasy/teen fiction, romance (a bit) at action! So yeah...

Eto ang description nya:

They are beautiful. They are smart. They are talented. Just don't piss them off.

They are, the Knights' Veil.

So ayun! Sige! I'll be waiting for your response! Maganda sana kung may sasagot.

That's all!!!!

Saa~ See you in the next chapter! Mwah!

Love,
Niche Bezarius