Epilogue

A/N: And here we are. The last chapter! Thank you all so much for coming along on this adventure with me. I've loved hearing all your thoughts. I'm not sure when I'll be posting another story. I've got a few stories started, and I'm writing a bit for Camp Nanowrimo, but I promise, there will be another story.

Also, a huge thanks to my beta, Heather, for being so awesome and fixing my mistakes.

Epilogue: Seven Years Later - EPOV

"Logan Emmett Cullen!" Bella screeched, and I looked out the picture window that faced the backyard.

My four-year-old son was covered in mud, and I mean covered in mud. There was mud in his hair and on his face, and his clothes were saturated in it.

"It's just mud, Mama," he said with an exasperated sigh as if she should know this.

"I know it's mud, Logan. Why are you covered in it?"

"Hannah and I were hunting frogs," he said, and I looked around the backyard for my three-year-old daughter, spotting her hiding in some bushes near the swing set. She was just as mud-covered as her brother.

Holding back a laugh, I opened the sliding glass door and went outside just as Bella was asking Logan where his sister was.

"I've got her," I told Bella as I made my way toward Hannah.

"No, Daddy!" she shouted between giggles, holding out her hands to stop me as I went to scoop her up.

"You need a bath."

"No bath!" she squealed as she tried to run from me, and I grinned as I easily caught the giggling little girl who was the spitting image of her mom.

"You too, Logan," I said. "Let's go."

Logan stomped his little foot as he shook his head.

"I wanna find some more frogs!" he cried. "I don't wanna get clean!"

"Well, that's too bad, young man," Bella said sternly. "You can't go over to Uncle Emmett and Aunt Rose's looking like that. You want to play with Bentley, don't you?"

Immediately, Logan stopped his protest. He loved going to Emmett and Rose's and playing with their son who was his best friend.

An hour later, we had two clean kids and were on our way to The McCarty house where they were having a huge backyard barbeque.

The yard was filled with friends, both old and new, and I grimaced as Alice and Jasper's daughter, Mia, let out a high-pitched squeal when she saw Hannah. Seconds later, the two little girls were babbling away in their own language, and a beer was shoved into my hand.

"You look like you could use it," Jasper said with a grin, and I thanked him.

We stood around talking with Emmett and a few guys from my boat charter business. A year after we'd found the Treasured Heart, I'd sat down with Bella and told her I wanted to start my own charter business in Miami. There was plenty of demand for it, I was experienced, and I didn't want to be gone for months at a time anymore. Bella had been behind me one hundred percent, and I'd recruited several guys I'd worked with over the years. My company, Twilight Charters, was one of the best charter companies in the Miami area. We were very much in demand, and I loved it.

We had just celebrated our first wedding anniversary when Bella discovered she was pregnant with Logan, That proved to be a busy time as we'd also been called to testify in Jacob Black's trial. Felix Voltaire, who'd been sentenced to life in prison, had been murdered, so the FBI brought Black out of hiding and prosecuted him. He'd received a lenient sentence because of his testimony against his father, but he was still doing fifteen years before being eligible for parole.