Renesmee

Paisley's pov
"Get him out now!" I hear Bella scream so I run downstairs as Rosalie cuts bellas stomach and Bella screams. The sight of blood distracts rosalie
"Rosalie, don't!" Edward says and pushes Rosalie aside. Alice removes Rosalie from the room
"Save her! You've got to change her!" Jacob said.
"I can't, not whilst he's still in there. I got to get him out first." Edward said.
"Stay, Bella. Stay focused. Keep your heart beating." Jacob said
"No! He's suffocating!" Bella said. Edward rips the embryonic sac with his teeth and pulls the baby out.
"Okay. Hey. Hey, hey. It's Renesmee." Edward said
"You're beautiful." Bella said as Edward gives the baby to Bella but the baby bites her and Edward takes her back after which Bella appears to die.
"Bella? Bella? Bella!" Jacob said As he tries to give Bealla CPR
"Here give her to me. I'll get her cleaned up" I said referring to Renesmee. Edward passes her to me and quickly goes back to Bella.
"I got you baby" I said taking Renesmee and washing her down with a cloth then changing her into some cute clothes.
"Look at you, your so beautiful, I'm your aunty paisley" I said cuddling the baby closer to me and taking her out to the lounge, knowing that Rosalie has calmed down and will want to see her.
"Rosalie wanna hold her?" I asked. Rosalie zoomed over to me and held out her hands. I passed her the baby and saw her eyes and smile brighten. Rosalie sat in a chair and I sat across from her before hearing wolves get closer.
"Keep her inside and protected" I said and Rosalie nodded holding renesmee closer. As the wolves surround the house getting ready for a fight.
'We're outnumbered." Jasper said.
"By a lot." I said.
"I won't let them hurt my family." Edward said. Suddenly the wolves attack ud and we try to fight them off as Esme, Emmett, Carlisle and Alice get back and start fighting too. half eay through the fight Jacob jumps into the fray of the Battle.
" Stop! It's over! If you kill her, you kill me." Jacob said.One of the wolves tries to attack again but Jacob turns into a wolf and stops them, Edward and I realize what's happened.
"Jacob imprinted." I said
"They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." Edward said. Slowly the wolves started to back off until they were all gone. We all ran back inside happy renesmee was safe. As I walked into the lounge where renesmee was I started to feel... Hungry.
"Rosalie" I said grasping my stomach in pain. She ran to the fridge, grabbed a blood bag and throwed it to me. I downed it in a second and Rosalie ran over to me passing Renesmee to Edward first
"better now?" she asked rubbing my back.
"Yeah" I said
"What just happened?" Jasper asked
"Nothing, I'm fine" I said.
"You need to tell him" Rosalie said.
"Tell me what?" Jasper asked
"Nothing, everything's fine" I said
"You didn't look fine a second ago" jasper said
"I am" I said
"She's pregnant" Rosalie said and zoomed behind Emmett for protection.
"Rosalie!" I shouted trying to get to her. Japer grabbed me from behind stopping me from getting to Rosalie and causing me to calm down a little.
"Is it true?" He whispered in my ear.
"We'll give you some space" Carlisle said as everyone but jasper and I left the room.
"Yes" I whispered back Jasper's arms around me preventing me from moving. He turned me around in his arms.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked hurt evident in his eyes.
"I want to keep it Jasper. And I know you don't" I said looking down.
"You think I would make you get rid of it" jasper asked.
"I don't know when I asked you if you would make me get rid of a baby like Edward wanted Bella to, you didn't answer me." I said.
"How far along are you?" Jasper asked.
"4 weeks. So far I'm growing at the same rate as a normal pregnancy. Its a girl I can here her thoughts" I said. Jasper smiles and kisses me.
"What was that for?" I asked confused as we pulled away.
"I was conflicted with my feelings of what was happening with Bella before, but now that I know your pregant I've never been happier. I never thought I'd be able to have children" jasper said.
"She likes your accent, it calms her" I said smiling.
"I lover her already" Jasper said causing me to smile.
"I'm so glad your happy. I dont know what I would do if you didnt accept this" I said hugging jasper.
"Have you thought of any names?" Jasper asked me
"Not yet" I said.
"Good we'll pick one together" Jasper said.
"Told you to tell him" Rosalie said from upstairs.
"Dont think this makes me forgive you, Rosalie" I said knowing she would hear me.