Newborns

Italics is when it is the thoughts of whoever said pov it is.

Paisley's pov
I looked down at the address Victoria texted me then back up to the abandoned warehouse in front of me. Why would I expect anything else? I entered the building and a bunch of newborn hissed at me.
"Back off" I heard a boys voice say as all the newborns backed off.
"You must be Paisley, I'm Riley" the boys said holding out his hand which I gladly shook.
"This way Victoria's waiting for you." Riley said leading me through the warehouse.
"Just on time, we were about to leave" Victoria said from her spot at the window turning around to look at me she said "what are you wearing?"
"Clothes" I said
"Riley leave us. Victoria said causing Riley to walk out the door.
"Here you can wear some of the spare clothes we have" Victoria said handing me clothes.
"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked
"You're wearing a skirt Paisley. And last time I check we were going to a fight not a restaurant"
"Fine I'll change." Better I said patting down my new clothing. (A/n outfit above.)
"Much better, let's go" Victoria said
"Hey wait a second, you didn't tell me that they were all newborns" I said stepping in front of her.
"I knew you wouldn't come if you knew"
"Damn right, Victoria this is dangerous" I said
"Everything will be fine" Victoria said walking past me and brushing my shoulder as she did. She's changed. She's been changing more and more every year and not in a good way. I know that she lost her mate, but by the look of it she's lost herself too. I followed her and her newborns out of the warehouse. We walked through the water and towards a clearing.
"Paisley you're with Riley and I" Victoria said spitting up from to rest of the group as they walked into the clearing, Victoria, Riley and I heading up the mountains.

"She's not alone" I heard a guy say as we reached the top of the mountain. Riley and I step out of the woods so the guy could see us thats when I noticed the girl next to him was human, I eyes her curiously. Human? Victoria didn't say that there would be humans. I'm not going to let the human girl get hurt, she's innocent.
"Listen to me Victoria's just using you, to distract me. She knows I'll kill you" the guy said to both of us. Then looked to Riley "in fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore"
"Don't listen. I told you about their mind games" Victoria said walking out towards us.
"I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you" the guy said causing my to focus on his mind, then Victoria's. She lied to me they didn't kill James in cold blood, James tried to kill the guy, who I now know as Edwards, mate bella. And now Victoria wants to kill Bella.
"You lied to me. You want to kill the girl" I said aloud to Victoria
"Paisley don't listen to him he's lying" Victoria said
"I don't believe you" I said steeping away from Victoria and towards Edward and Bella. As Edward eyed me to make sure I wasn't going to try anything. I'm not going to hurt her. I thought to Edward. Edward then tried to get Riley to see the truth.
"Riley don't let him do this to us. You know I love you" Victoria said
"You're dead" Riley says looking over to us. Riley charges towards Edward and I, a giant wolf leaps from the mountain above and rips a chunk out of Riley's hand. Riley roars with fury and pain. The wolf circles Riley prepared to attack again and Victoria tries to run.
"You can escape, you always do. But you won't get another chance like this. You want her. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James, when I tore him to pieces. When I turned him to asks. When I turned him to nothing."Edward said Victoria then charges at Bella but Edward and I don't let her get close. Victoria and Edward roll down the mountain a bit and I notice Riley is free from the wolf and charging at Bella. I run over and stop him grabbing him throwing him over to where Victoria is. Victoria and Riley someone mange to get the drop on us then all I smell is blood. Bella cut her arm giving Edward and I the advantage. I take down Riley first ripping of his arm then his head. I turn to see if Edward is ok with Victoria but I see him put his lips to Victoria's neck and biting a huge chunk out of her neck ripping her head off. Edward runs to Bella to check her arm while I stare at Victoria's body.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know" I said looking up to Edward a tear dripping down my face.
"I know, I can read your mind. Your eyes they're gold" Edward said
"I feed from animals" I said looking down and thinking about how I had never met anyone else like me and how I was alone.
"So do my family" Edward said causing me to look up at him
"You could stay with us. It's the least I can do for you helping us today." Edward said
"You really mean that?" I asked. Edward nodded
"Thank you" I said as the wolf barked.
"Alice needs us to go, now" Edward said
"Why? What's happening?" Bella asked.
"Let's go" Edward said to Bella and I. Leading us to a clearing where a bunch of vampires and wolves stood around a fire. A wolf saw me and growled.
"It's ok Jacob she's with us" Bella said.
"How long?" Edward asked a pixie looking girl. Alice I thought reading Edwards mind I looked through all his memories until I had everyone's name.
"A few minutes. maybe ten." Alice spoke talking about the volturi's arrival.
"They timed there arrival well" Rosalie said
"Probably hoping the newborns took a few of us out" Emmet said.
"What she doing here?" Edward asked looking at a young newborn, Bree.
"We offered her safe haven if she stopped fighting, she took it." Same said.
"The pack needs to leave. The volturi won't honour a truce with the werewolves" Carlisle said. One last newborn who was hiding emerged from the tree Leah went to attack. The newborn grabs her and Jacob charges tackling the newborn and ripping a bit of its face off, but the newborn gets its arms around him and crushes him. The other wolf instantly pounce on the newborn.
"We need to get him out of here we won't win a fight with the volturi" Edward said referring to Jacob who was on the ground in pain.
"We'll take him back to Billy's" Sam said as all the wolves took Jacob.
"They're here" Alice says not to long after the wolves left.
"It appears you've done our work for us" Jane said coming out of the trees with felix, Demetri and Alec.
"Impressive I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact." Jane said
"We were lucky" Carlisle said
"It appears we missed and entertaining fight" Alec said.
"If you'd arrived a half hour ago, you would've fulfilled your purpose" Edward said.
"Pity....You missed one" Jane said spotting Bree.
"Why did you come?" Jane said using her pain gift on Bree.
"You could always ask me Jane" I said causing her eyes to snap to me stopping her pain gift from hurting Bree anymore.
"Paisley how nice it is to see you" Jane said
"I would say the same but Anne always taught me not to lie. To do remember Anne don't you?" I asked her
"Not over that yet I see" Jane said
"Well I could kill Alec for you. Just to see how long it takes for you to get over it" I said crossing my arms over my chest and giving Jane my best bitch face.
"Tell us why the child is here Paisley" Alec said
"Victoria sent her. She created an army to kill Bella" I said.
"Where is Victoria now?" Jane asked.
"Dead" I stated
"Hmm another dead sister. I guess that leaves you alone than" Jane said thinking that I might join the volturi now.
"She's not alone" Edward said Jane glared at Edward for a awhile before turning to Bella.
"Caius will be interested to know she's still human" Jane said.
"The date is set" Bella said.
"Take care of that, felix. I'd like to go home." Jane said referring to Bree. Felix tears Bree limb to limb.
"Until next time" Jane said and walked off the others following behind her.