Working...;;

"Oh!~ Nice work! This is even cleaner than our maid's work! Would you like to be our maid?" A lady in her middle ages with a fancy red velvet dress smiles and I politely smile back.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't intend on becoming a maid. Just a cleaning service." I fold my hands over each other and set them in front of me.

"Oh, why not? We'll give you $500 a day! How about that?" She cocks her head a little and I can see her bright red lipstick gleam in the light.

"Oh, that's quite a lot of money. However, I must decline that request. I am truly sorry." I bow a little.

"Well, that's a bit disappointing, but here's your pay. I'll definitely ask you to come visit again!" She places a $100 dollar bill into my hand. "Well, thank for the cleaning!"

"No no, thank you. I hope you have a great day." I bow again and start to head out.

"You too!" She nods and I leave.

˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

"Phew... I earned $400 so far... I think I'll survive." I smile as I walk back to my house. With my cleaning career, I'm making pretty good money. With more and more people spreading the word about my work, the more and more work I get. That means more and more money!~ But... I don't know what to do with that money.

It's been about two months since I left the palace. I wonder how everyone's doing. Especially my best friend.

I'm in front of the wooden door to my house and as I start to unlock it, I hear a voice.

"Hey! You!"

I turn my head around and I spot a figure dashing towards my direction.

"Me?" I squint to see who the person is.

"Yeah, you," the figure comes nearer and nearer and my eyes widen with excitement.

"OMG, what are you doing here?!!!" I squeal and the other person squeals back. Speak of the devil my friend's here!!!

"What do you mean what am I doing here?! You just left the palace!!! Without telling me!!!!! I'm seriously gonna KILL YOU." She jumps and gives me a huge bear hug. I hug her back and grin from ear-to-ear, so glad that she's here. "Oh, and someone requested to come with me, so I brought him."

"?" I look behind her and in the shadows is Prince Kai. I'm not surprised. I knew he would come.

"Hello." He stares at me and I give him a small smile. He purposefully looks away.

"I wonder why he decided to follow me..." she looks suspiciously in between us and I grab her arm and drag her inside my house.

"Prince Kai, would you like to enter as well?" I ask and he looks sideways at me.

"Yes." He nods slightly and enters inside.

"HoooOooOOooooOooOOo... it's pretty clean in here!" My friend admires my cleaning.

"Well, no dur!!! What did you expect?! I was a maid!!!" I chuckle and watch as she sets herself down on the sofa. I then glance at Prince Kai, who's looking around with the same amazement as her.

"Please feel free to look around. But I don't have a lot of stuff in this house." I plop down on the sofa next to her. Prince Kai looks at me and then he looks away again. He's not nervous or anything... is he?

"Prince Kai? You may sit wherever you like." I watch as he comes closer to the sofa and then he sits down next to me. Immediately his cheeks blush a light shade of pink.

"Oh my, I'm in a hurry to use the facilities. Where's the bathroom?" My friend looks around.

"Oh, keep on walking past the kitchen and then it should be on your right." I nod and she hurries. I turn back to Prince Kai and then I realize... we're alone!!! Gahhh... so awkward.

"So, Prince Kai, could I ask why you came here?" I cock my head.

"I just wanted to see you." He mumbles and looks at pictures displayed on shelves.

"It's quite late, so I recommend that you should go back to the palace." I stare at him and he finally gets the courage to look back at me.

"I... had to ask....."

"?"

"I didn't marry, but now the king says I need a bride..." his cheeks flush hard-core and I can't help but blush too.

"So, are you asking me to find someone to be your bride?" I ask with a little bit of heaviness.

"No. Be my bride." His eyes widen at his own words and I'm honestly really confused.

"But that... I can't. A commoner like me can't be married to a prince! I'm sorry." I shake my head and he frowns.

"The king doesn't care who it is... he just said to marry." I look down at my feet and then he gets off the couch and crouches onto the floor. He strains his neck to meet eye contact with me.

"Please. Then I'll have to marry Melissa." His frown gets even deeper.

"Oh... well... she deserves to be with you more than me..." I lose eye contact with him.

"That's not true." He grabs my hands and starts rubbing them, like he always does. Then he becomes chibi Kai and I can't help but smile.

"So soft... like always..." he sighs with relief as he keeps on rubbing my hand.

"Prince Kai..."

"Say yes. For me and you." His face turns back to being serious and I hesitate.

~~~

Ok readers!!! There's going to be one more chapter!!! I know I kept you guys for so long that it's becoming annoying, so I'll help you guys. I just want to thank all of you readers who stayed with me and commented and were SUPER SWEET~~~ I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYSSSSS

To be honest, there'll be two more chapters. One is for yes. If you think the main character should say yes, the chapter named "Yes" will be yours. The second is for no. If you think the main character should say no, then the chapter named "No" will be yours.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH MEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!