Mouth... Touch...

"Prince Kai, I'm sorry, but do you know what people will think of us if we do start... dating?" I ask, getting a bit annoyed.

"Yes."

"Then you should know that it will ruin your reputation of a prince and that you will always be shamed upon. So do you still like me?"

"Yes. We can keep this a secret."

"And do you plan on making this a secret forever?"

"...Let's start dating first and then see what we need to do."

"Prince Kai-" I start to argue but he quickly leans forward and presses his mouth against mine. No! Not again! I prepare my hands to push Prince Kai off me but... something in my mind tells me... not to. I relax my hands and Prince Kai keeps on kissing me, his mouth moving up and down against mine. So soft. So... delicate. Connor's kiss was something more like desperation and yearning, but Prince Kai's kiss is soft and delicate. Gradually, gradually I start kissing him back and his lips curve slightly upwards. I smile too, and I realize how much I'm enjoying this right now. He lightly places one of his hands against my back and pulls my body closer to his.

A knock.
And another.

"Prince Kai, may I enter your room?" a voice asks. We quickly separate and I look down at the floor, blushing. He looks at the door and then answers, "Come in." The door opens and the royal tutor comes in.

"If you will excuse me, Prince Kai." I bow respectfully and exit the room.

Author's Note:
Hmmm... I don't know if I should continue on with the kissing scenes. Is it alright with you guys? I mean, I love writing them, but I'm not sure if it's that good to you readers. Pls give me some feedback!~~~ (=゚ω゚)ノ