Wedding Plans

Beyonce Pov

I went to the mall to buy a pink bikini for Nicki. She will be so happy when I get this. I was planning for us to go to the beach together. I'll be so nice. I paid $40 bucks for the suit.

As I was driving home, some dumbass decides to switch lanes right in front of me. I wanted to honk on him. But I didn't because as my dad taught me you wanna be a cautious and curious when driving cuz you don't know what people will do. I pulled to the driveway.

"Hey Nicki" I greeted. I saw she was sleeping on the couch. I shook her awake.

"Beyonce" she said in her sleep. I thought it was so cute. "I love you" Lil Wayne came and hugged.

"What's up Bey" he greeted as I hugged him.

"Keep your voice down Nicki' s asleep" I showed him by sitting nexret to her.

"So what's in the bag" he said as he lifted the swimsuit.

"Ooh Nicki's favorite color man she love this" he told me.

Nicki woke up next to me.

"Oh Bey I had a dream about you"

"Really what was it about m?" I asked.

"We were getting married" she said holding my hand then she kissed my neck.

"Oh babe not in front of Lil Wayne" I warned but she didn't care. She started to take off her shirt until Rihanna came in the room.

"Hey Beyonce" she said with a package in her hand.

"What's up" Nicki yawned.

"Uh what's going on" she questioned. "Whatever anyway the wedding invitations came in the mail. She said skipping along over to sit next to me while squashing over by Nicki.

"You got your wedding dress picked out" Rihanna asked me.

"Yeah" she responded.

I showed her the dress.

"It looks pretty for your big day" she said as I said over to Nicki. "Wow it only seems like yesterday when you and Nicki were just friends. Now look at you" she says as Nicki was smiling and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Um Beyonce I love you so much and in our special day I just wanna say-" she stopped when she started tearing up.

"Hey babe" Jay-Z came in the room and squashed his body between us. It's like he came out of nowhere. "Your not gonna marry her are you"

"Well" I began thinking if the sweet things he's done for me.

"Of course she is isn't it exciting" Rihanna said.

Nicki held my hand and I held hers so nervous to what be he's gonna say.

"What but Beyonce we got Blue Ivy" he said. "We have a daughter together."

'Oh ya forgot about that' I say to myself.

"You're not saying what I think your saying are you" he says looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"Um I'm marrying Nicki Minaj and I don't care what you say" I said with confidence but inside I was just over what I said.

"Yes Beyonce I love you too" Nicki said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Ok fine have it you're way but we were first" he said leaving the room.

"Whatever" I said.

"So uh what abou the rehearsal and stuff like that" Rihanna sat up to say. I was thinking about Jay and how right he was. I really am commit to be with Nicki but I thought about what came me and Jay had and shared together. I had to get up and go to the bathroom and cried about what just happened.