We Ride

This part is going to be about there summer. So let's get started, since it's July I just wanted to start out with a summer type story.

Rihanna Pov

I'd rented a Jeep for the summer which was hard thing to rent because the only place to get a Jeep would be at a Jeep store at least that's what I read on the Internet. I was so excited to show Beyonce and Nicki my new Jeep. I sure do think they're gonna like it. I heard someone walk out of the door, I thought it was either Beyonce or Nicki but it wasn't. It was Chris Brown who can outside wanting a hug so I have him a hug and you know tried to be nice to him as I could.

But then I had a bit of a flashback of when the incident( I think we all know what happened) which scared me and made myself snap out if it while Chris was talking.

"Can you do that for me" he asked looking at her in the eyes and waving his hand in her face, snapping his fingers.

"Huh what" I replied having no idea what he was talking about. "Um I'm sorry what did you say" I asked making him feel like garbage. Chris was the only person who cares about me, while I quicky ran inside to tell Nicki who was in the living room watching tv, and fouled around with her phone.

"Hey girl" she said as I pulled Nicki outside to see the Jeep.

"Well here she is" I said showing her.

"Wow you must've paid some big bucks  for this wow" she said shocked staring at the cat with her eyes widen like they were about to pop out of there sockets.

"Calm down Nicki" I felt something creep up my lower back. As I reached over I felt something, it was more like a hand trying to feel my butt. Then I hear laugher coming from somewhere. I knew it had to be Beyonce.

"Bey I know it's you" I said turning around to see her.

"How are you this good" she said playfully hitting my arm with her elbow. Then she glanced at the car from the corner of her eye. She immediately got all excited and jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store. I was excited actually with Nicki and Bey. All of a sudden Nicki had this idea if having a road trip to Vegas, but I couldn't go I have a meeting with the design company that day. I didn't tell Nicki or Beyonce yet though.

" Yeah road trip that I'm not able to go" I said with Nicki and Beyonce shocked and wondering why.

"Aww" Beyoncé said quietly looking at me "I brought martinas though" she said whining as Solange comes into the picture with Jay who is helping Solange with the groceries. Beyonce looked at her lil sister with her evil eye. Jay-z whopped me in with a kiss which was surprising to both her and me, she then tan over to me and whispered ' oh my god, I can't believe he just did that'.

We sat down in the chair near by and talked about why she ran into me. " I don't really know why I did that I guess panicked I guess" she said holding my hand so fucking tight that it almost hurt. I was about t ok scream abd I almost cried but I tried to hold back the tears.

"So um what's up" I asked her whipping tears from my face not wanting Bey or anybody to see me cry. I told myself that I had to stop crying but it was too late, Beyonce saw that I was crying.

"What's wrong" she'd ask me loosening up he grip. I mumbled a thank you which thankfully she didn't heat that. Nicki spent 10 minutes looking all around the car until she finally said "can I get a closer look". I opened the car with the keys and continued talk to Beyonce.

"What do you want from him, like what is your need from him" I explained to her smiling but at the same time feeling sad about it. As my tears were about to go away, my mom called telling me that my little brother Rajad had a skateboarding accident so I quicky got into my car and drove on off to the hospital.