Rihanna revenge

Ok ya'll I know I haven't been on for a while but um school and you know all that but here I am now. I've decided to make this story part and Idk why it kinda came to me. So here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 1: Rihanna's renege

Rihanna Pov

I was performing at the Staples Center singing the national Anthem, just at the end of the sing I started to feel a bit dizzy but I pushed through. Then I went to a club which I had no idea what I did so don't ask. I'm writing to my friends about the wedding thing for Nicki and Beyonce while there at Starbucks sipping coffee together I think.

As soon as Beyonce walked in she have me a big hug and Nicki did the same.

"Did you handle the wedding invitations" Nicki asked  she grabbed Beyonce's hand.

"Yep" I replied happily for the two if them "um what's your cake gonna be like". I then asked

"Hmmm" Beyoncé said thinking with her thumb and index finger on her chin. She began whispering to Nicki, I waited impatiently for them to finish their chat.

"Um girls you want to get some ice cream from the fridge to celebrate" I suggested with the two girls but Beyonce looked like she's was dazing off into space and Nicki just looked at me and smiled.

"Um" I said looking around 'this conversation has just got awkard'. Then we went to the back room as they sat on the couch to kiss as I rolled my eyes and just let them do they're thing, I went to the bathroom to freshin up for a big party with Hallie Berry. It's more like a club but whatever. As they kissed all over each other for about 20 or 30 minutes I sat with them I tried to talk to them but it got awkard after a while.

"Oh Robyn when did you get here" Beyoncé asked lifting her head up from Nicki's lips.

"Um I've been here this whole time" I said trying not to get mad.

"Well then why didn't you say anything" Nicki putted in. I just shrugged my shoulders hoping to get another conversation going. Once I turned around to pick up my phone Beyonce wanted to know if I was calling Melissa or anybody else.

"I'm calling my clothing people to sees out my clothes". That's when I went into the hallway to talk.

Nicki Pov

"Guess what" I whispered to Beyonce in her ear.

"What babe" she asked with her hand on my leg.

"Don't you think Rihanna's staring at me for some reason, I don't know it just feels like it" I told her looking at the door wondering if Rihanna's going to pop up and see that I'm staring at her.

"Ok babe calm down ok remember we're about to get married us, there's no you and Rihanna anymore" she told me strictly for my sake of understanding, brushing my long black hair. "You look so pretty today" she commented.

"Awww babe" I giggled and blushed as I turned away. "Your making my heart melt" I told her with a loving smile. Rihanna came into give the girls there flowers to walk down the aisle with.

"Are we gonna be bridesmaid and wear that" Beyoncé asked sassily.

"Oh shut up Bey" I snapped towards her with an evil eye. She then turned away and was like mouthed 'why'. But I keep telling that girl to shut up.

Nicki Pov

I've known about Beyonce so called 'feeling for Rihanna which is not available' so she claims. But I'm not gonna even bring it up and t start this whole mess if this "I no longer wish to be with Rihanna I love you" then she being pulled by a leg to get out of my hands. Oh please I'm not letting her get out of me.

But I've decided to live my life to the fullest and not let some stupid thing ruin my big day coming up or something on the lines of that. So then Solange her (Beyonce's) braty sister who is annoying who thinks she's all that but is not. All because you were on Bring It On dosen't mean you're almost that now so back up stupid fool. BTW that's all her not me.

I could feel a bit of tickling from the bottom of my foot who was weird kinda of almost dreading the fact that inside me.

Rihanna came in all of a sudden wanting to know if she had a cute dress to put on, I looked under the bed not wanting to get up from working on music, songwriting.

"Cm'on now Nicki you gotta help" she said smiling towards me which I just looked up and was lazily saying.

"Ugh why do I have to do everything for you" I whined getting up from the bed which made me feel tired which was weird cuz, I was laying down while at least until Rihanna got me up so I was dragging my feet and moaning and groaning as I got my best teal dress our from the closet and just threw it at her lazily.

"But Nicki that's your best Egyptian outfit" Rihanna said while curiously looking at the dress thinking about how cute on her. Nicki looked at her like 'really'.

"So if you want it then you can have it" I said smiling at her while she continues to look at the outfit.

"What about B" Rihanna asks while I look at her in a confused way to my face.

"What about her now" I replied as Rihanna took the dress quicky and asked me if I could wear it.

"You really want to wear it huh" I said giggling a bit. She nodded with a smile then rushed on over to try it on. After she twirled around once in it she decided to keep it and that it would be a good idea for a bridesmaid dress. I just loomed at her in that dress twirling around and having fun in it but then I just remembered that I don't have another dress. 'I don't have another one for Solange'. I gotta bring my wife's sister ugh according to her mom's rules which I quote "no wedding isn't complete without the sister being involved." Sure I hate the idea but what's the worst thing gonna happen.

Beyonce Pov

I came in Nicki's room to see I'd she wanted to hang out before our big day tomorrow.

"Cm'on girl let's go and-" she stopped suddenly looking at Rihanna in that dress.

"Omg yes gurl you look beautiful in that dress" I giggled going over to help her with the zipper in the back.

"You really think so"  she said pulling her hair in a ponytail, out of my way. As Nicki growled in anger she had already been bragging to me which she was really bragging to Nicki about how pretty the dress is and wondered if she wanted to see mine. I skipped into my room and under my bed in plastic case. (See above)

"I wanted to really show some edge but not too much of edge if you know what I mean" I said holding Rihanna's hand.

"Beyoncé um can you let go of my hand there please" she said looking around.

"Oh um no problem of course I'll remove my hand" I giggles a but blushing while turing away. 'Do I still have feelings for this girl'

To Be Continued........

1292 words

Had Rihanna fallen for Beyonce once again? Are they gonna drop the wedding or still continue it? Find out in the next part of the story