Jealously and Hatered (Part 1 )

Narrator Pov

Nicki went to the hair salon cuz she wants to impress Rihanna with her pretty hair back up in a ponytail and a little silver thing to kinda make the ponytail a little glitter and glamor. She loved the ponytail so much that she rushed home and saw Beyonce beside Nicki as she gets the gift out of the car. She'd always been jealous if the two girls.

She went in the room the studio which she was recording "Watch n Learn". She loved her voice it's so good it made Nicki feel good to hear her voice sing so good. Beyonce casually walled in looking at the two girls.

"What are ya'll doing" Beyoncé said crossing her arms looking at them both. As Rihanna put her headphones on the stand as Beyonce clapped slowly and loudly so sarcasticly that it didn't seem real at all.

Rihanna Pov

I looked over at Nicki and Beyonce wondering what they were talking about. While I walked over to them barging into there conversation a bit.

"What are we talking about" I asked.

"What do you want, oh I know why don't you go with your boo" Beyoncé said sticking her tongue out .

"Why don't you go on with your boo and you know to whatever" Beyoncé said pretending to cry.

"Really" I said holding Nicki's hand. Then they walked hand in hand walking to the bedroom.

( Climax )

I ripped off my shirt but left my black laced bra on to show Nicki. When she sneaked up to where my lips were abd kissed me passionately all over the lips .

" You sly dog" Nicki replied as I moaned with her breathing on my neck which felt so fucking good by the way.

I saw some whip cream in the table and I ordered Nicki to take her pants off which she did. I grabbed the can and shook it as she was taking them off, she didn't feel comfortable with the fact that I had a can of whip cream that I'm shaking up. Then I turned around and saw Beyonce beside the door.

"What do you want " I said putting a smirk in my face. Beyonce just wanted to see what was going on.

"You already have bitch now get the fuck out right now" Nicki screamed as she was about to put her pants back on but I surprised her with a kiss saying.

" oh no you don't" I smiled. Then looking back at Beyonce.

"You know it's rude to stare at somebody" Beyoncé giggled at me.

Beyonce walked out of the room and into the room that her husband was in. The two girls shook off what Beyonce had said and told told me to pour some whip cream in Nicki's vagina.

"Oh my god this feels so good" she said holding on to the sheets of the bed moaning loudly. I put whip cream on her vigils and sucked up all the whip cream up. Solange came in the room to find her charger, well to see if it's in there.

As Solange put her hand on the door she hears moaning coming out of Nicki's mouth.

"Hey what's going on in there" she yelled "open this door now, who the fuck locked this damn door" she yelled kinda until her lungs were half way cracking.

" Who is that" I said quietly looking at my lover who shrugged having no idea what I'm talking about. I opened the door just a little to see who's there. I asked who it was and the voice fimliar.

"Sounds like Solange" Nicki said going towards me. I could tell in her voice that she was mad then she pulled a crying move. I wasn't sure if she was really crying or just faking it, she was just pretending to cry out loud a loud cry.