the devils pet

This is my first book here sooo..... yea. by the way, Beth Thresey is just my pen name, just saying.

The Devils Pet

Michell's POV

The air was thick with the smell of sulfer. Smoke twised in and out through the bars of my cage. I was an angel damn it! i should NOT be in hell, of all places! my wings were sore from being folded tightly 2 my back. i ached to unfold them and let the air run over the soft white feathers, but this cage was only about five feet long, not nearly enough.

Suddenly the air became still and the horrible stench increased. a dull red light approched and a deep feeling of fear and hate washed over every cell of my cramped body. Then the most horrible beast appeared in front of me. it lookes like a fallen angel, jet black wings and blood red eyes(hence the glowing)

"oh michelle, my pet, how are you today?" the horrible beast cooed in a voice that sounded of metal on metal.

" oh im just dandy lucifer, this cell is sooooo comfy" i hissed, sarcasm oozing in my voice.

"well thats great michelle. i had hoped you would like it, it was specially designed for you. this is virtually indestructable and you cant charm anyone to let you out because, and this is the best part, i have the key! you will never escape hell my darling, and no one will ever come to get you. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"lucifer i am an angel, my soul is worth nothing to you, why do you need me here?"

"contrare to you rbelief your soul is worth very much, how do you think i get my power? the human souls are not strong enough to power me anymore, i need the soul of an angel, and my pet, i'm going to take it one small piece at a time. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

"That is where you are wrong," i wisper almost inaudibly, " you forgot who i am, old foe. i am michal reincarnated, and im here to kick your ass."

At that moment a light began to form at the end of the now visable tunnel. the sound of thousands of angels, all dressed in armor, thundered against the walls.

"prepare to die lucifer, hell freezes now" i wisper. then there was a blast of light and the cage had dissapeared.

"move michie move!" my best friend screams across the cave. All hell had broken loose, literally. then suddenly in a flash of red, everything was gone.

Yea so that's just michie. i'm gonna try to post more but im kind of busy, ill put it up eventually though. sorry for erritating you for cutting it short. friend of mine, if you are reading this you should recognise the name, did you like it?