okay, i need some help

hey i updated again and this time it only took like two months! i think... well its 2011 and i am ready to write. i have recentlyrealized that FNF (freak named fright) really isn't very good so I'm gonna keep writing it but ill try harder on this on too! OK awesome, so here goes nothing!

Chapter eight.. i think... :  Okay, I Need Some Help

Marty's POV

I found him! She found me! HOLY SHIT THE BITCH FOUND ME! I need to run, i need to fly i need to get away, i need to do something other then just sit here! Okay deep deep breaths. Slowly start to crawl upward, back to heaven. Maybe you can get there in time to warn everyone about Gabs and Satan and and and everything!

That's exactly what i do, i carefully start to climb up the crevice's walls silently towards the cool bright place that i call home. Grab, lift, step again and again until i started to see a tiny sliver of light. I really fell down far was all i could think as my muscles began to burn and my body was dripping sweat from the heat and the exertion. Then when i grabbed the next ridge it gave way under my hand and dropped through the hot darkness.

"Shit, now I'm screwed." i muttered to myself, losing all hope of making it to the top.

"You know, you could've just flown up there and you would be done and safe already but it's to late for that now isn't it?" The voice of my supposed sister whispered in my ear.

"I'm starting to think that i may not have missed you you little smart ass." I growled at the invisible girl.

"Fine. then maybe i wont help you when you get caught and I'll just let you get eaten, does that sound good to you?" She stated in a sickeningly sweet voice and hissed at the end. This girl is going to take a lot of getting used to, and then some.

"Fine, fine i guess I'm going to need your help after this." i said cut off with a distant thud of earth hitting rock.

"Yep now come on, no sense in fighting the inescapable. Oh yeah, this time just fly down." She said cheerily adding a dash of attitude to it, she is a girl after all

Once we got down Satan welcomed us and led me to my cage. He had hours of torture lined up for me and probably an execution to end it all, slow and painful for sure, but i knew someone would come and help me. Someone must have noticed i was gone. They have to save me, they just have to.

Michie's POV (finally right?)

Another dream came to me, from Michal again. He was in a field alone and told me a whisper of the wind will topple the walls. You will go free again. Unite all the others who aren't afraid to fall. There is a rescue to be done.

I don't knowhat exactly he meant  but i think he said wind will set me free and i am to unite fearless soldiers to go rescue someone. I wish he'd told me who because if i'm going to hell i want to know who and where to look for.

Just then i heard i voice, barely a whisper, and carried on the wind. It sounded like a man, almost like, like marty. It simply said 'help me Michie' in a soft strangled voice. Help me michie.