meeting the cullens/ in-laws 😑😶

After school the Cullen's and Bella sped to their home.

When they got there they were greeted by a worried/nervous Carlisle and Esme.
"What's wrong"Emmett asked.
"We're going to have dinner with our new neighbors. The Cullen kids looked confused. That was until they heard cars zooming close by. With their enchanced eye sight they took a look.
It was the new kids and teachers getting out of their car. Mrs. Howlett was greeted by a buff, scary looking man he gave her a quick kiss then moved onto the twins, and Lexi. Giving each of them a calming hug. But when he got to Marie he grabbed her shoulders and gave them a squeeze. Everyone else got out the car and waved at him. He waved back.
Then they started talking.
"How was school" the man asked.
"Great" kitty said while the others groaned.  That's when the man in the wheel chair spoke up.
"Go and get ready, we are having dinner with the Cullen's today" once he said that everyone started yelling.
"Shut up"both Lexi and the man growled. Everyone of them got quiet.
"Jean and storm would you mind cooking" they both nodded and walked away.
"Kids can you go and change" they all nodded and walked off except for those twins. The Cullen's looked confused.
" Girls I know that the Cullen's make you uncomfortable but please calm yourselfs that goes for you aswell Scarlett" the girls nodded their heads and went inside.
"Good now Scarlett and Raven would you mind cleaning up the house a bit"once he said that the two ladies smiled and said yes. That left five men and the professor.
"Alex and Logan can you two go and cut up some firewood for the chimney and Hank and Scott would you please set the table" he asks. "Of course" they all say. And head in leaving a man and the professor. Before they could say anything the man said something in French then left.
When they looked back to their parents they saw a confused Bella.
"What happened" Bella asked.
"Nothing but it looks like this group is very fancy" Emmett says while laughing. Everyone looks at him.
"Just go change we leave in an hour" Esme told everyone. Bella was about to go home until Edward stopped her.
"Come with us, love." He said.
"No I can't" she said. Before she could argue Alice was there in a pretty dress.
"You have to come. Here I even have something for you to wear" she said while taking her to her room. When they got there they were greeted by Rosalie.
"Do you want to get ready together"she asked. Both Alice and Bella nodded.

Skip getting ready.

1 hour later.

Everyone was dressed. And Bella was finishing getting dressed.
"Tell me why we have to get all pretty and ready?" She asked.
"Because did you see them they were beautiful. Plus we are supposed to be the hot ones" Alice says while Rosalie nods in agreement.

 Plus we are supposed to be the hot ones" Alice says while Rosalie nods in agreement

Rose