"And he didn't beat you up or anything later on?" asked a curious Jaebum. 

"Nope, all he did was throw a paper ball last period at me saying to meet him after school on the rooftop," I said, and when I did all their eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" they exclaimed in unison.

"Yoonhee, we're coming with you there after school. He might be wanting to hurt you..." said Taehyung. Hurt me!? I never thought about that...

"Yeah maybe...aish I don't know, I don't want to be a burden to you guys for keeping you after school," I said as I looked at my shoes. I really felt bad for dragging them into my problems.

"No no no, it's OK. If it's the rooftop...then we can hide behind something and just watch. If he comes to hurt you, just scream and we'll all jump in and beat the hell out of him, arrasso?" said Yugyeom very seriously. I chuckled at how caring they are of me. I feel like their little sister. 

"Thank you guys, really," I smiled.

---

The final dismissal bell rang and all the students ran out the class. But it also meant that it was time to meet up with Jungkook on the rooftop...

Thousands of thoughts were rushing through my head as I slowly walked up the stacks of stairs. Through the door window I saw Jungkook pacing himself, I guess waiting for me. I hope nothing will go wrong...

I slowly walked towards Jungkook and stopped behind him. He turned around and saw me.

"Ah, finally you're here. You made me wait too long," he said firmly. God he's such a rude person.

"Why am I here?" I asked, trying to return the rude behavior he was giving to me. He sighed and put his hands in his pocket, slightly adjusting his foot position.

"Why did you try to stand up for that damn boy, huh," he huffed. 

"Because it's wrong to beat someone up," I retorted. He was making sharp eye contact with me. 

"You know...what you did was embarrassing. Not to you, but also me," he stated.

"And why do YOU feel embarrassed? I thought you felt powerful for doing that," I replied. 

"Don't ask questions. You really ARE a nerd," he chuckled to himself. What's with them saying don't ask questions? And did he really just call me a...

NERD!?

"I AM NOT A NERD YOU IDIOT!" I shouted. He got thrown aback a bit but smiled.

"Top of class, top of school, seems like a nerd to me," he snarled. "Oh, and you owe me."

"Owe you what!?" I questioned. Who is he to think that now I even OWE him. Is he retarded or something.

"You have to help me study for the science test coming up. I NEED to raise my grade," he acknowledged. Huh, I guess that's not as bad as I was expecting...

"And if I don't?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Then I'll make the rest of your school year miserable," he smirked. 

I guess I have no way out of this. 

"Deal," I agreed. He smiled but in a more victorious way. 

"My house. Tomorrow after school," he said again firmly. 

"And don't think about doing anything stupid, I have a boyfriend," he honestly better not, or else  Tae Tae and the rest will kill him, I know them very well.

"Wasn't planning on it sweetie," he laughed, and with that he left. 

---

(Next day, dismissal bell ringing)

The idiot didn't even tell me when or where to meet him. Now I'm just wandering around the front of the school waiting for a sign or some signal. (A/N: signal bonaeeeee)

After about 20 minutes, I gave up and started my way back home. I exited the gate and was walking while thinking about why that gang turned out the way they are. Maybe, like most villains in movies or dramas, have some sort of motive or background. Or maybe there's so-

I heard an incredibly loud yell from my left, distracting me from all my thoughts. 

"Hey no fun, what about the deal, huh?" I quickly turned to my left and saw Jungkook in his car with the window rolled down waiting for me. How on Earth could I not have noticed that...aish I'm so clueless sometimes. "Get in."

"Now!?" I asked surprised. He looked around with an innocent face and nodded.

"I don't see anyone waiting for you, so yeah. Now. C'mon you snail," he teased. I rolled my eyes and opened the back seat door. I sat down as Jungkook looked at me with such a judging face. "Why the backseat, idiot come to the front."

"No," I replied.

"And why not?" he questioned.

"Because you're weird and I don't want to be next to you," I retorted. 

"Hey, we made a deal right? Now you have to listen to me or else you know what I can do. I'm not even asking much, I just feel like I'm kidnapping you this way," he said, turning his head back to the front. 

I sighed in defeat and moved to the front passenger seat. You kind of are kidnapping me. 

---

We made it to his house and by surprise...

It's an average house.

I started internally laughing to myself as I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door. Usually the rude boys in drama that go bullying people are like filthy rich. I might be judging too early, but still I was sadly expecting a mansion.

I'm so mean.

We walked inside and it seemed like no one was home. 

"Is anyone home?" I asked, looking at Jungkook as he put down the keys. 

"Nope, which makes it even more fun having you here," he smirked.