Chapter One ~

WARNING; STRONG LANGUAGE & SEXUALREFERENCES (EVERY CHARACTER IS OWNED BY E4 EXCEPT THE ONES I PUT IN)

This is a fanfiction of my favourite t.v. show Misfits! I really felt like making a book about it, so I did ;) if you haven't seen the show, go take a look at it, and if you have, I'm only doing events that happen in seasons 1 - 3 because they're the only seasons with all the originals in them ahah. Hope you enjoy!

P.s. No you don't need to watch the series to understand. I wll be starting at the very beginning but will be changing some of the storyline, because the point of view the main person isn't in the real series at all. I added her in :)

~ Saskia Rose xo

Rosetta Bernett

Comunity service, what a load of shit. I thought as I pulled on my disgusting-looking orange jumpsuit in the locker room.

Six other people in the locker rooms were doing their own things. One blonde chav* looking girl was scraping her hair into a high ponytail. A curly haired brunette guy had been sucking on a cigarette. A beautiful light brown skinned girl with short, crazy curls checking her make-up and boobs in a cracked mirror in front of her. A tall, dark skinned guy tied half of his orange jumpsuit around his waist, leaving his grey singlet covered chest on show. Another boy with a crazy coloured snapback hat on his head was ruffling through his stuffed locker grunting. The last person in the room was a short haired brunette boy, who had a serious and tense look on his face as he straightned his hair and clicked on his phone.

The last boy I just observed caught my eye. He looked extremely shy, his big blue eyes flitting nervously around the room and quickly looking at someone, before looking shyly back down at his phone. This made my mouth twitch.

"Alright, alright! The lot of you meet me outside on the rails!" The probation worker grumbled at us. We all shuffled out of the room, me staying at the back and chewing slowly on a piece of gum. Once we were out on the balcony of the community centre, our probation worker took a look at all of us and took a deep breath.

"This is it... your chance to do something positive. Give something back. You can help people and really make a difference to peoples lives. That's what community service is all about."  Our probation worker paused, and then continued. "You've got people out there who think you're scum, and this is your chance to show them your not."

The curly haired brunette boy spoke up. "Yeah, but what if their right?" He gave the man a calculating look, raising his eyebrows. The rest of us look at him with incredulously. He looked at us as if he suddenly realised what he just said, and put up his hands as if to calm us. "No offence, but I think some people are just born criminals."

I looked at the curly haired boy, whose name I learned to be Nathan. "Are you looking to get stabbed?" I asked with a menacing look. The guy with the hat called Gary turned to me,  "I have an army knife," he offered. Nathan glanced at Tony, our probation worker, giving him a look. "You see what I mean here?"

The pretty dark skinned girls phone rang, and she picked it up immediately. I groaned and pulled my hands down my face.

"Can we just get on with this shit, yeah?" I asked Tony, who kept on going about how what we did in the past didn't matter anymore, when he asked the girl to get  off her phone. 

"Nothing really, just doing my community service, which is boring as fuck." She went on.

"Hello? I'm still talking here." Tony waved a hand in her face, which she swatted away. "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"