Chapter 7 (EDITED)

Kyle's POV :

"Does she know about you guys?" Payton asked. Oh, my poor baby. She seems so nervous. I start giving her little kisses on her neck which cause her to giggle and try to push me away. Key word try. Giving her a cheeky grin I continue kissing her neck. One day our mark will be there.

"Fuck her, fuck our baby hard!" Yells my sexually frustrated wolf. Yes, I have a wolf side but its more like a second voice in my head. Well, a second voice until I turn wolf. I hear Michael reply to our baby.

"Yes, sweetheart she does. Her parents are part of the council" he says.

That's not all I think but don't say out loud because it would cause my baby stress and I don't want that. You see not only are her parents apart of the council, they are also close friends with our parents. Vanessa's parents aren't that bad. I would have actually liked them if they stopped trying to set Vanessa up with Damien. You see, Damien being apart of the direct bloodline means that he'll inherit the title of the alpha king once he mates and turns 21. 

Of course Vanessa, the little slut she has no problem with that. I know she notices the attention we pay to Payton and its damn right obvious to everyone how jealous and envious she is of our baby. Well everyone but our naive little baby.

"Oh, baby is that so" teases Michael. I look up confused. Huh, I must have zoned out. Looking at my baby I see a cute blush on her cheeks. She's so adorable. I kiss her cheek affectionately not being able to resist. Looking up I see Damien's eyes turning black with lust. Oh god. I guess this all started when we went to boarding school. You see, our boarding school was all boys meaning we had no one to satisfy our needs. No one but each other that is. At first, it was sorta awkward. I mean seriously getting a hand job by your best friend is kinda weird. But we've grown to love each other. To such a degree that out wolves have even bonded. Now it's like we're mates with each other. This bonding also made it possible for all of us to have the same mate. And that's where our little precious baby comes in. She doesn't see how amazingly beautiful she is. The thought makes me frown. I mean come on, she has long ass legs that go on forever. She has meaty thighs, ones that I would wanna bite while I eat her out, then you have her stomach, mm everyone loves a big girl, oh and don't even mention her ass, god that thing is a sin. No one should be blessed with an ass like that. It's so big and juicy. Oh god, I can imagine taking her doggy style while squeezing her ass cheeks as I pound into her. Last but not least are her breasts. They fill up the palm of my hand. She's only 18... Image how big they will be when she's older. Shit, the thought is making me hard. Not knowing when my baby was taken out of my arms, I look around frantically only to see her being held by Michael who is whispering things in her ear.

"Kyle," says Damien. Looking towards him, I see that he is gesturing for me to sit on his lap. Uh, oh.. Getting settled on his lap I see my babies looking at me. 

"You've been having dirty thoughts, haven't you baby. I can see your hard on" he growls in my ear quietly.

Squeezing my solid dick, he slowly unzips my jeans pulling my cock out of my boxers. Mmm, I moan. Damn it feels good not to be restricted.

"Oh mmm does someone need to be taken care of? Hmm baby want me to take care of you" he says huskily

I nod eagerly letting out a breathless moan. Shit. Fuck he's teasing me. I groan loudly as he uses his thumb to tease the head.

"Stop teasing me" I whine.

"I'll do what I want," he says back harshly. I buck my hips in a silent plea. Thank god he listens. He moves his hand up and down quickly. Shit, I'm gonna- Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm now bucking my hips wildly. I hear a moan. Looking up I see Michael fingering my babies clit while she stares right at my cock. Oh god, I cum right then. I love these boys so damn much. And my baby of course.