Chapter 9

Hollis' P.O.V.

I woke up with Eddie next to me. We fell asleep at the set again. I let him sleep since it was a Saturday. I got dressed and walked outside for some fresh air. There was this guy walking around with his phone and he had a lost look on his face. I walked over to him.
"Can i help you?" I asked.
"Im looking for Tim Horton's. I was suppose to meet some friends there." He said.
"Im honestly not sure where that is!" I said.
"Its okay! Im Chase." He said.
"Im Hollis!" I replied.
"Do i know you? You look really familiar!" He said.
"Well im Hugh Jackman's daughter and im a model!" I said.
"Maybe that's how i know you!!" He said.
"Nice tattoo's!" I said.
"Thanks!" He replied. "So what are you doing here? And what is this?" He asked.
"This is the set of a new movie and im here because my dad and best friends are in it!" I said.
"Oh! Cool! What movie?" Chase asked.
"I cant tell you! But it will be out on Christmas day." I said.
"Okay! Maybe i could take you to see it! And some dinner also!" Chase said. I laughed.
"I might have to pass on that!" I said.
"Why?!" He asked.
"I have a boyfriend!!" I replied.
"And i have a test tomorrow." He said.
"Okay that's the oldest line in the book!" I said. The next thing i knew Chase kissed me. I tried pushing him off but he was too strong. He pulled back for air.
"EDDIE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He crashed his lips into mine and kissed me again. Eddie walked out of the trailer. Chase pulled away and moved back.
"What's going on here?!?!" Eddie asked.
"You never said you have a boy friend! Im sorry dude! She just kissed me." Chase said. I ran over to him and punched him in the stomach.
"Don't lie ass hole!!!" I replied.
"Im sorry again man." Chase said walking away.
"What the hell was that?!?!" Eddie asked.
"That was Chase! He came up to me, asked me out, and when i said i had a boyfriend he kissed me! I screamed for you when he pulled away for air!" I said.
"Sure." Eddie said. walking back to the trailer.
"Seriously?!? You're going to believe a stranger over your girlfriend?! I just walked out of a wedding for you!" I said.
"Maybe we shouldn't go out!" Eddie said.
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah." Eddie said.
"All of that was nothing!" I said.
"I guess." He replied.
"You didn't mean anything you said when you were talking to me at the wedding?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"I meant it, i just don't feel it anymore."
"Because of this!" I said.
"Kinda." He replied.
"My dad was write about you! You would break my heart and he did want the best for me!! Your gonna want me back. And if you break up with me over this, were done for good." I said. Eddie sat there and thought. "You know what im done. Im breaking up with you!" I said. I sat in the grass and texted Aaron and Ivy to come over. They just pulled in the parking lot when i texted.
"What's wrong!!" Aaron asked as him and Ivy ran over to me.
"Eddie and i broke up because this stranger kissed me. Now i need a date to make him jealous!" I said.
"Hollis! You have a guy that would do anything for you! He bought you black shoes and a orange dress. His name is Bradley Cooper!!" Ivy replied.
"I don't want to bother him." I replied. Ivy took my phone out of my hands and started to call someone.
"Hey Bradley! This is Hollis' best friend Ivy! Her boyfriend just broke up with her and she wants to make him jealous! Can you help her out?! Thanks!!" Ivy said hanging up. "You guys have a dinner date in a hour!" Ivy said.
"What time is it!?!" I asked.
"5:00." Aaron said. I ran into the trailer and started to do my make up and hair. Eddie just sat on the couch and watched me. I got in my orange dress and black heels. Ivy walked inside and took me into the back room.

"What?" I asked.
"Pull up the skirt part of your dress!!" She said.
"What?" I asked giving her a confused look.
"Just do it! I'll tell you why later!" She said.
"Then my ass will be hanging out!" I said.
"Just pull it up a bit!" She replied. I pulled it up a bit. I heard a knock on the trailer door. I walked out of the backroom and got the door.

"Hey Bradley!!" I said hugging him.
"Hi!" He said. He had flowers for me.
"Thanks!" I said giving them to Aaron to hold.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Sure!" I replied. "Bye!" I said walking out. Bradley shut the door behind me. I pulled my skirt down so it wasn't so high. "Sorry, Ivy said to have it up higher before i leave the trailer." I said.

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Okay what happened with you guys?!" I asked.
"I know she already told you guys." Eddie said.
"You wanted her." I said.
"What?" Eddie asked.
"I saw you watching her as she walked out! You didn't want her to leave with Bradley like that! You saw the way he looked at her. He also bought her that dress!" I said.
"I cant let that happen." Eddie said.
"What happen?" Ivy said.
"Her. Him steal that!" He said.
"Okay i have no idea what he's saying!" Ivy replied.
After about a hour Eddie left.

Eddie's P.O.V.

I couldn't let him talk her into it! I know she wouldn't but I'm not gonna let her get away that easy. I drove to Bradley's house. The car he drove to the studio was in the driveway. I walked to the front door and tried to open it. Surprisingly it was open! I walked inside and upstairs where i heard talking.
"Im really starting to like you." Bradley said.
"Bradley i cant. I still like Eddie. I want to be with him. If that stupid Chase guy never came up to me i wouldn't be in this sittituation!" Hollis said.
"Wait, did he have a bunch of tattoo's?" Bradley asked.
"Yes." She replied.
"That guy is hired by managers to break their client up so their client can make them more money." Bradley said.
"I don't have a manager!" I said. "Im sorry Bradley!! I have to go!" Hollis replied. She ran out of the room and i cough her. "What are you doing here?!" She asked.
"Trying to get you back!" Eddie said.
"Im not sure if i can...." She said. Those words were like knifes. She's killing me softly.