Chapter 4

Hollis' P.O.V.

Today me and Aaron had to send out the wedding invites. Well we were making a list of people to invite and sending them off to our wedding planner. I got my car keys and drove to the set. They were already filming when i got there. I went inside the trailer and saw Aaron's list. My dad was gonna give them to the wedding planer. I took both lists and put them in my dad's trailer. I walked back inside Aaron and Eddie's trailer and sat on the couch. No one was there. I got out my phone and texted Ivy telling her to come to set. After a few minutes i saw people walking to their trailers. I went in hid in the back room so if Eddie, and or Aaron comes in, i can scare them. I heard the trailer door open and Eddie and Aaron's voices.
"You like her!! Admit it!" Eddie said.
"I don't like Ivy! Even if i did i wouldn't admit it because i cant like her!" Aaron replied. I could hear their voices getting closer. I saw Aaron walk in and i yelled something random. He screamed like a little girl. I couldn't stop laughing.
"That wasn't funny!!" He said.
"Yes it was! And i hear you like Ivy!!" I replied as we walked over to the couch.
"See what you did Eddie?! Now everyone thinks i like Ivy!!" Aaron said. I sat on the couch next to Eddie. He put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I didn't do anything. You can tell you like her!! Its obvious!" Eddie said.
"Do you think she knows i like her?!" Aaron asked.
"AH HA!!!" Me and Eddie said in unison.
"Crap." Aaron said.
"Well you both like each other so im not sure! But you guys look cute together!" I said.
"Thanks fiancé!" Aaron said. I laughed.
"I gave my dad the lists!" I said.
"Okay." Aaron replied.
"Who's your best man and who's your maid of honor?!" Eddie asked trying to be happy about it.
"My maid of honor is Ivy!" I replied.
"Your my best man. If you wanna be!!" Aaron said.
"I would love to!" Eddie said getting up and giving Aaron a bro hug to say thanks.
"Don't you guys think this is weird?" I asked.
"What?" Aaron replied.
"How we all act like this is normal. You best man has arm around me and you have a crush on my best friend!" I said.
"But were not a normal couple!" Aaron added.
"True. We're not even 'dating'" I said. Ivy walked inside.
"Hey!" We all said. Aaron greeted her with a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Hi! Are you taking anyone to the PCA's?" Ivy asked.
"Oh crap! Those are tonight!!!" I replied.
"Yeah!" She replied.
"Im gonna invite you and Aaron! Eddie's already gonna be there!" I replied.
"We need to go back to set!" Eddie said getting up.
"Alright! Im gonna go get ready! I will see you guys at the awards!!" I said. I gave Aaron a hug and Eddie and I kissed each other's cheeks. Aaron and Eddie walked back to set.
"So lets go get your dress! I brought mine!" Ivy said.
"Okay!" I replied. We went to my apartment and looked to see if i had any dresses. I found this one. Its black, tight dress with a added train.

I got that on and did my hair and make up. Ivy did hers also.
"So tell me, do you like Aaron?" I asked.
"NO!!! I cant like your fiancé!" She replied.
"You can like him. I already know the answer to that question. I just want to verify it!" I replied.
"Fine. I like him!!" She said.
"I knew it!!!" I replied.

*PCA's*

Me and Ivy got out of the limo with Aaron and Eddie. Eddie helped me out of the limo.
"Thanks." I said. He grabbed the train of my dress so no one would step on it. Aaron and Ivy got out. We walked to the carpet and where the photographers were taking pictures. From left to right we were standing Ivy, Aaron, Me, Eddie. People were shouting our names. I was actually up for a award. I think it was like best role model or best model! Eddie grabbed my train again as we walked to the building. We went inside and went to out seats. We sat the same way we were taking pictures. The first award was the one i was up for. Jennifer Aniston was the presenter.
"The nominees are.... Hollis Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Selena Gomez." The weird announcer voice said. "And the winner is......... HOLLIS JACKMAN!!!" Jennifer said. I cant believe i beat Anne, Jennifer, Emma, and Selena!!! I got up and kissed Eddie. WHAT?!?! Oh my god i guess the happiness took over! I hugged Aaron and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I hugged Ivy then walked up to the stage. I walked up the steps and Jennifer gave me the award.
"I honestly didn't think i was going to win so i didn't think of anything to say if i did!! Well i guess i would like to thank the people who voted! My amazing family and friends!! Ivy, Aaron, and my wonderful fiancé Eddie! I love you so much!" I said walking off. I kept my award back stage then walked back to where i was sitting. Ivy, Eddie, and Aaron were looking at me funny. "What?" I asked.
"Do you know what you just said up there?!?!" Ivy said.
"I thanked the people, you guys, and Aaron. Why?" I asked.
"No!! You thanked the people, family, friends, us, and Eddie! Your wonderful fiancé and you love him so much!!! People know you and Aaron are getting married! Your gonna get beat up in the press!" Ivy said.
"Did i really say that?" I asked. Eddie and Aaron nodded.
"Oh my gosh! Im so sorry!!! Aaron im sorry you have to answer the is she cheating on you questions!! And Eddie im sorry your gonna get asked about this!" I replied.
"Its okay!" They both said.

*After the PCA's*

I didn't want to get questioned so we all walked straight to the car.
"Im sorry we had to leave early!" I said.
"Its okay! There's nothing to do after the event!" Aaron said. The limo dropped off Ivy and Aaron at their apartments. It was just me and Eddie.
"I have a feeling im not gonna be allowed to be around you anymore." Eddie said.
"I know. And its all my fault."
"No its not! If i never told Aaron i love you this wouldn't of been a problem!" Eddie said.
"Well its not your fault!" I replied.
"Right now is our goodbye." Eddie said.
"Just kiss me." I said. Eddie kissed me. I knew this was going to be our last kiss for a longggg time! Maybe even forever. I don't want to loose him. The limo stopped at my apartment. We pulled away and i got out. "Bye." I said.
"Bye Hollis." Eddie replied. I walked up to my room and changed into my pj's. My phone started to go off. Eddie was calling.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I forgot to tell you i love you." Eddie said.
"I love you too!" I replied.
"Bye!" Eddie said hanging up. There was a knock at the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw my dad. I opened the door and let him in.

"It was a simple mistake!!" I said.
"I don't care! You have been spending too much time with him!! Im not allowing you to see him anymore!! To help prevent you of that problem, i got you role in a movie! Its the main role!!!" My dad said.
"What's the movie called?" I asked.
"Silver Linings Playbook!!! Bradley Cooper is the male main role!!" He said.
"Two things: 1. Why are you doing this too me?! I don't even act!!" I asked.
"Because i know you can and deep down inside you, you want to!" Dad said.
"And 2. Why are you trying to torture me more?!" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I cant be around Eddie and now you want me around Bradley Cooper!! He is pretty good looking!!!!" I said.
"Okay, here's the deal. I will let you marry anyone you want. Just not Eddie. You still cant be around him!"
"So me and Aaron don't have to get married?!" I asked.
"Not necessarily! Just wait and see what happens between you and Bradley Cooper!!" Dad said.
"Okay. When do i start?" I asked.
"Tomorrow you go to set and meet everyone and get your lines! After your done with that you can come to the set of Les Miserables and study your lines. Im gonna talk to Eddie so you have nothing to worry about." Dad added.
"Okay." I replied.
"I love you and im just doing this for the best!"
"Alright." I said.
"Love you! Bye!" He said hugging me and walking out the door. Tomorrow's going to be a interesting day...