twenty-three

jack's pov

"pizza's here!" i called out to siena.

i shut the front door and walked into the living room as she excitedly crossed her legs on the couch and took the box from me.

"ugh, yes!" she groaned as she quickly took a huge bite.

i laughed as i sat down beside her, "hungry?".

"it's been way too long since i've eaten a real pizza from an actual pizza place".

"what pizza do you eat then?" i questioned.

"gourmet pizza's with the thin crust and plant based toppings. it's posh and horrible but this. this is something else".

"well, i'm glad you like it" i chuckled and watched her quickly finish her first slice, and go for another one.

"so tomorrow, i was thinking we could get out of the house again and drive somewhere" i suggested, picking off the olives from my slice.

siena and i debated for about ten minutes over this. she wanted olives on the pizza and i didn't, but of course with her being adorable and incredibly persuasive, she won without a fight.

"what about there?" she gestured to the tv that was currently advertising a local aquarium.

"the aquarium?" i recalled. "uh, yeah sure. why?

she shrugged as she took a quick sip of her water, "i've never been to one".

"never?!" i exclaimed.

"well not a public one. just this aquarium room that my uncle has in his house".

"your family are that rich, huh?".

"seriously, let's not get into it" she sighed.

"so if you wanna go so bad, let's go now" i told her.

she furrowed her brows and stared at me in confusion, "now? jack, it's closed".

"so? come on, it's late and it'll be fun".

"what if we get caught?".

i shook my head, "you're with me, we won't".

siena hesitated for a while as she continued eating, then turned to me.

"okay, we'll go" she agreed, then picked up a new slice. "but after the pizza".

i chuckled and kissed her cheek, "okay".

it came to ten pm as soon as we arrived at the empty back car park of the aquarium.

i stepped out of the car and shut the door behind me, expecting siena to follow, but she stayed put in the passenger seat.

i frowned and opened my door again, "you coming?".

"i don't know about this, jack. the police are already on my case for being a missing person, so this could just make it worse" she explained.

"babe, trust me. i've done this before. we won't get caught and it beats paying too".

siena narrowed her eyes at me, "you've done this before?".