eleven

siena's pov

"yeah, i told you that i'm fine. it was no big deal" i explained to avery and tiana through a three-way call.

for the past ten minutes, they've been trying to apologise over and over again for separating at the party last night, even though i kept insisting that i'm fine and that i had jack to pick me up.

after walking in and out of the kitchen with the phone still to my ear, tiana and avery finally allowed me to accept their apology, and were now gushing over how hot the college boys were last night.

although, i quickly became distracted when the maid answered the door. jack entered the house and shut it right behind him.

we exchanged a few smiles as he played with the backwards cap on his head, until i remembered the call.

"sorry, yeah i'm still here" i spoke into the phone. "but actually, i've got to go, so i'll text you later...mhmm. okay, bye".

i tapped end call and placed my phone in my jacket pocket, sauntering over to jack.

"you came today" i said with an obvious smile.

"yeah, my dad forced me and something here gave me a little more motivation" he moistened his lips and i happened to subtly blush, just as my dad entered and ruined it.

"oh, hello jack. i know that you just arrived, but would you mind going out to the hardware store again?" he asked. "paper work got the best of me today, so i never got a chance to go myself".

jack nodded his head, "sure mr edwards, i don't mind going".

"um, can i go?" i promptly questioned my dad and his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"really? i thought you hated hardware" he said, whilst licking the tip of his thumb and forefinger to flick through the files in his hands.

"i know, but it's starting to rub off on me" i told him. "so, can i?".

"yes, yes, you can go. drive safely, jack and hurry home" he warned us both, before making his way to his office.

i slipped on my sneakers as jack opened up the front door.

"okay, so you have all these cars out front, and i guarantee that half of them haven't been driven for months" he suddenly mentioned.

"if you want us to take my mercedes instead, just say so" i said, spinning the keys on my finger.

his eyes childishly lit up, "okay, but can i drive?".

i scoffed in response, "no way".

"come on, siena" he begged, clasping his hands together but i shook my head, shutting the door behind me.

jack stood in my way before i could reach my car, "siena, pleaseeee" he begged again, but this time hugging his muscular arms around me.

i cocked my brow, "can i trust you?".

"with all your heart" he grinned, taking the keys out of my hand and planting a quick kiss on my neck before proudly walking over to my car.