2.26 i never knew that i have a doppelganger

a/n:

okay, so in case some of you didn't know, BUT I DOUBLE-UPDATED LAST WEEK. So there's ANOTHER CHAPTER before the bonus Ryder chapter. Just to let you know :)

-

-

-

R Y D E R

April's going out tonight.

He heard, because Bella told him.

WE'RE GOING OUT TO PARTY!!! GIRLS TIME (WTH MR ALEX TOO OOPS LOLOL)

U HAVE MY PERMISSION TO BE JEALOUS

Sometimes he had burning suspicions that Bella secretly prayed for his suffering. Especially when it came to the romance area.

Ryder had been working on the workshop nonstop that day, and his muscles had been aching, what with his new project somehow grew to be his biggest and most ambitious yet. He wasn't making chairs or tables or shelves this time. Truth to be told, he didn't even know what he was making. It was like a whole block of the most expensive wood. A whole block carved with stories. He called this project: 'Slammed'.

He knew that he wouldn't be able to sell this. Nobody would want 5x9 meter of a block containing other people's stories. 'Slammed' was so very personal, too, that he wasn't sure if he wanted to sell it.

But as he looked at his creation, feeling the curve of the wood, and the smell of it, and the story behind it, he had a hungry need to show this to April.

That was for later, though. Right now, he would just do the thing that bothered him the most:

'I need to go to that damn party, too'

-

-

-

2.26 i never knew that i have a doppelganger

To say that Bella's words didn't affect me was an understatement. I had been so very confident about my relationship with Alex that if this was true, if at least 1 percent of what Bella said was true, would devastate me.

"Are you sure he likes me?" I asked, for probably the 20 times in the span of an hour.

"Definitely," Bella said lazily. She has put on a really weird looking dress that was held by thin strings. When I mentioned how thin her straps was, she only winked at me and said that I should see her underwear (she called her underwear 'g-strings'.) as a comparison.

As much as I wanted to see a G-shaped underwear, I relented.

"Really, really, sure?" I asked again.

"Oh my God, April. Even if he doesn't, he's always there for you and does it hurt to be around such a good looking guy?" she didn't wait for my answer. "No! And it especially doesn't hurt because Alex always choose the best-smelling cologne!"

"Knowing him, anything that he has on costs no less than five hundred dollars."

"Rich bastard. Sometimes I wonder if he only looks good because he's so rich. But no. No, he really does have that delicate bone structure."

I sighed. "When I'm having bad days, I think he looks prettier than me."

Bella laughed at this. "He's a pretty boy alright."

"Who's the pretty boy?" all of a sudden, His voice came. I suddenly sat up straighter and my clothes started to itch like crazy.

He was still wearing his workshop t-shirt, which was black and form-fitting and really, made his body looked like an upside down Dorito. It suited him well.