Chapter 7 - [The Removal]

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Here is a new, long chapter for you as an apology for taking so long!! I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think!!!

Love,

Luckycharms <3

---------------------------------------

I was angry and frustrated and confused and scared.

My grandmother had something to do with all of this? No way... But when the red eyed man bowed and referred to her as 'Lady Meera," I was more shocked. They totally knew each other. And to top it all off, my grandmothers usual kind and loving expression had completely vanished.

She stared at the red eyed man with a cold expression. "You brought him here?" My grandma asked, sternly.

"No, my Lady. He came on his own. We were trying to-"

"You've put my granddaughters life in danger!" She wasn't shouting, but her voice was fierce. Even I was scared. I was never scared of my grandmother before.

"We had no idea she was your granddaughter." The man kept his head down.

My grandmother let out a breath. "Midina," she called.

The panther version of Midnight pounced forward, rather gracefully joining my grandmother's side.

My grandmother then held the mirror out. "He won't stay in here for too long with just my strength. I need your help, just to keep him in there as long as possible."

Yes, Meera. Midnight said. I will do my best.

Suddenly, Midnight began to glow. I watched in awe as her body turned into droplets of light before merging with the mirror. Dear god, what was going on?

My grandmother then turned to Saphryn and I, startling me.

"Who is this old lady?" Saphryn said. His voice sounded weak and he was now sitting on the floor now, one arm holding his wounded one.

My grandmother's head snapped in his direction.

His eyes widened for a moment as she made her way to him.

Then to everyone's surprise, she grabbed him by the ear.

"Twenty-one years and what have you achieved?" My grandmother yelled, "absolutely nothing, clearly!"

Saphryn winced, "wha-" he cut himself off as he tugged his head away. "Who the hell are you?"

"Saphryn!" The red-eyed man called angrily. "Be respectful!"

"Why?" He argued. "She's the one who pulled my ear! And I don't know this old lady."

"It would help if you told us who she was, teacher." The blonde said, looking equally as confused as Saphryn but not nearly as annoyed.

"She is Lady Meera... the last true descendent of the­­­­ Ahar clan."

Both Saphryn and the blondes eyes widened, clearly knowing whatever the hell that meant. But within a second, Saphryn narrowed his eyes. "She's her grandmother, right?" Saphryn asked, jerking his chin at me. "She's not the last then."

"The last true descendent," the red-eyed man corrected.

"I married a human," my grandmother said. "My decision brought the end of my clan."