CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost

Começar do início

He has a Point.

"Yeah! Why?" I added.

Kai looks away from us.  While scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Well.. I'm kinda tired and wanted some adventure!" He answered.

That's not even a reason!

"But I'll let it slide this time." I whispered. And everyone was looking at me.

"Nothing!"

I think I've said it out loud.

He just scoffs again.

"Why are we staring at the door Zane?" Seliel crossed her arms impatiently.

"Hold up. I thought you where going to knock?" Cole added being also impatient.

And then.. Kai pushed his way to the door. And raised his hand to knock.

"Kai No!" Zane exclaimed as he tried to reach for Kai's Hand.

Zane's acting a little weird..
Until the next thing I know..

Kai had slime all over him.

"That's why I am always careful and patient at times." Zane sighed deeply and face palms.

When a random door bell rang.. And door slowly creaked open.

"HAAAIII What brings you to the... What the.." Her eyes widened just seeing us.

As always a Potato. But she was once our savior.

(A/n: Entrance 😂 I Included myself here because Dark Matter only exists in Wu Cru. Sooo You knowww.)

"Potatoo~" Cole placed his arm on top of Hale's head.

As she pouted.

"Dude get off." She said then slapped Cole's arm away.

"Hey FLloyduuuu!!" That nickname again. -.-

"Guys do you hear something?" Cole asked hushing us all as this Girl beside me kept saying 'FLloyduu'

"Yeah. I can hear a Potato squealing right now." I rolled my eyes and smirked as she stopped.

She punched my arm playfully.

Hale has Chest length Black hair and brown eyes. And a White skin tone.

She likes to do pranks.

""Ughhhhh" Kai growled being disgusted by slime all over him. Hale turned her head and started laughing.

Until.. Zane interrupted us.

"Hale. We need your help." Zane begged as she stopped laughing.

"Okay. I already know what you are going to do a favor for." He chuckles and then cleared her throat.

"Wait. Why are you wearing a mysterious merchandise that looks like Lloyd?" Cole pointed at her Green Jacket. I just noticed that Now!