Chapter 1// Winter

Chapter 1// Winter 

Daniel's POV
"You're my favorite girl" I whisper into Samantha's ear as she places rough kisses down my jaw line. No, no wait her name was Emma. No shit, Emma was the blonde.

"I bet you say that to all the girls Daniel" She moans running her hands down my bare chest, using her nails.

I don't reply as she places kisses down my neck, along with my shoulder, getting lower and lower. I bite my lip trying to be quieter.

I was going to spend the next few days enjoying myself before Uni starts back.

A lot of things happen at the same time, the brunette on top of me on my single bed in my dorm room, as we were about to reach my favorite part of foreplay. When at the same time my dorm room door flies open.

Next thing I know, the brunette is lying on the floor and my sister and brother in law are standing in the door frame looking a little shocked

"Cheeseballs" My sister shouts. While my brother in law shouts "Jesus" and covers his wife's eyes with his hand.

Elliott Grayson was my roommate, who I have been sharing with since the first day of university. I don't know how we stuck in this shithole for the past 3 years. This was our final year, Year 4.

Elliott and I were both studying Math, alongside business studies. We'd both thankfully passed the past few years just one more year to go.

Then there was my twin sister, Crescent Dawson. She also lived in the dorms but wasn't lucky enough to find a decent roommate. She changed from person to person each year. She was studying a completely different course to us.

Engineering so we only shared one class together and that was only by chance.

My sister married my best friend Elliott in their first year of University. They were high school sweethearts who were getting their happy ending.

I stand up; thank god I kept my boxers on. The brunette throws on a bra as she flushed bright red.

"For the love of god Dan, it's broad daylight" My sister scorns me. I don't see why she was acting so shocked, she knew how it was with me.

And anyway, it's not like she and Elliott don't do it. Actually, scratch that. That was a really dark thought

"Got a morning wood, have we?" Elliott smirks at me as he walks in and goes through his books. Classes don't start until Monday so we still had a few more days of freedom and I was just getting to know some of the new students.

''You can go now Lucy" I sigh at the brunette, as I rub a hand over my face and through my hair.

"But..." She begins looking hurt. God, why do girls catch feelings so easily?

"Just go I don't need you" I raise my voice; she pulls on her top and shorts as she rushes out the room.

"My names, not Lucy" I hear her mutter.

"Wow, did I used to be that bad?" Elliott asks.

"Oh no, Elliott. You used to be a lot worse at least Daniel didn't chuck their clothes out the window" Crescent tucks a messy strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"That's no excuse, Daniel. When are you going to settle down? Or even just stop this fuckboy nonsense aren't you getting a little old for this" She clucks like my mother should.

"New rule, we put a sock on the outside of the door if you fucking. Just so I don't disturb you" Elliott says lifting his head and sweeping his dark hair back.