~1~The Wedding Invitation~

Writer's POV

Now we all have come some where, but I don't know where...........don't worry I won't make you people feel lonely cause we are going to be busy with something.........

There was quite a hustle and bustle in a beautiful wedding hall..............

All the people were running here and there, but why.........???

How foolish of me(*forehead slap*)..............it's must be someone's marriage function let's move inside and see what is happening and who are the couple...........

I was walking inside the hall when I saw a girl who came running to me.

"Welcome welcome............humme aap se milkar bahuth kushi milli hain.......... hum hain Navya Naveli.......... dulhan ki dosth.........u know best friend........." she said.

With that she brought her fingers together to show their closeness. And I gave her a smile.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Miss.Navya........and by the way congrats that your bestie is getting married" I said and gave her a warm handshake.

"Not only she is my friend but also my soon to be nanandh too" she said. "That's really great then you must be really happy then" I said and smiled widely.

"So can you please tell the readers about the bride and groom as they all are very eager to know about them" I said to her with curiosity in my eyes.

And she was about to tell me when suddenly she was called by someone.

"Hume jaana hoga, bahuth sare kaam hain. But please tum kai mat jaana. Shaadhi ke bad hi tum jaa sakthe ho" she told this and ran off.

Huh..........now how do I find about the groom and bride and from whom. Navya herself came to me, I should have stopped her but she ran away.

Don't worry my dear readers I'll surely find some information about them. But for that we now have to move a little deeper inside.

I was moving inside when two more girls were coming towards my side.

"Hey hii. Navya told us about you, myself Mukthi and this is my friend Alya. We both have come to help you in your job" told one of the girls.

Thank God Navya sent these two...........she is a saviour. Now let's talk with these two.

"Hi myself Bella, and I have come here to know about the bride and groom. So can you please tell me about them" I asked her and both of them smiled in response.

"So I am the grooms one and only sister. And I am really happy cause finally my brother is getting married" said Mukthi with a smile.

Now I was confused, what does she mean. "Mukthi sorry to ask don't people try to finish of their daughter first and then only will they get their son married, right" I asked my doubt.

"Yaa, but till now I have not found my Mr.Perfect, and I ll also get some company in my house to spend the time with, right" she told with a duh tone.

I just smiled at them. When suddenly we heard a male voice.

"Baby, where were you I was searching for you every where" said the man coming close to Alya and she smiled at him.

I guess he is her boyfriend. Cause her face had some kind of a glow on seeing him.

"Baby, I was helping Mukthi with the wedding. I also want to help them Dhruv" said Alya.

"Dhruv dumbo why are you stressing her. She is fine, I am with her right, so don't worry" said Mukthi.