Chapter 15 Why do you wanna help us?

Peeta POV

 I'm gonna make Delly pay for what she did. I'm not a violent person but that was too much for even me to handle. I leave Katniss a note and leave to go to the police station when I run into someone. Gale.

"Not now Gale. I'm busy." I say walking past him but he stopped me. I got ready to punch him but I held myself back.

"Peeta, I'm here to help you." he said but I didn't want to hear his bullshit.

"You know what Gale. I don't need your help. I can do this myself." I said walking away.

"Delly asked for my help. To hurt Katniss." he said making me stop in my tracks. I turned around thinking he was lying to me.

"Why would she do that?" I ask walking back to him. He pulled out his phone and showed my a text message from Delly.

Delly:Gale, I need your help with that everdeen bitch. i stole peetas phone and sent her a text to meet him in the meadow. i know u want revenge so call me.

I was shocked. I knew Delly was a bitch but that she would ask Gale for help to beat the shit out of Katniss?

"Why do you wanna help us?" I ask. He smiles and pulls out a necklace.

"When I first met Katniss we gave eachother necklaces to seal our friendship. I have to help her. Even though she hates me." he says. I do need some help. What could go wrong?

"Fine but I swear if you try something you'll regret it." I said. We walked to Delly's house and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled.

"Peeta, Gale. I'm glad you want to help me wit hthat Everdeen Bitch." she said. I had to hold my anger back. We had sent her a text saying that we wanted to really fuck with Katniss's life and as dumb as she is, she believed us.

"Yeah, why do you think I went out with her in the first place?" I ask sitting down. She laughs and Gales gives me a look that says: good job.

"What are we gonna do to her?" she asked. Gale and I had a pretty good idea.

"She's really messed up but we knew that. We're just gonna destroy her. Stalk her all the time, call her, stand outside of her house, just not leave her alone untill she breaks." I say. I can't believe I'm saying this about Katniss. My Katniss.

"Good idea. You guys get ready so we can go to her house." she said getting up. We drove to Katniss's house. Well, not really. We drove to a farm. We blindfolded Delly and said we wanted to have some real fun before we go to Katniss. We got out of the car and Gale started to make out with her, pulling her clothes off untill she was left in bra and underware. I turned my camera on.

"Okay Delly, you ready to have some real fun?" he asks. She nodds before he pushes her into the mud pit with the pigs. She screamed and took the blindfold off. Then she started to cry right before a pig walked up and licked the side of her face. I filmed all of it and we drove off laughing our asses off. I dropped Gale off and drove back to Katniss. I walked in but I couldn't find Katniss. I quickly uploaded the video on youtube.

"Peeta?" I hear from upstairs. I go up and see her in the bathroom. "Where did you go? I tried to call you but you didn't pick up." she said drying her hair. She must have taken a shower. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She stepped up on her tip toes and leaned her forehead against mine. I lifted her up and she locked her legs around my waist. I had to tell her about Delly.

"I need to tell you something. I did something to Delly." I say and she smiles. I thought she would be pissed.

"What? Please tell me you did something really bad." she said. What, am I her bad boy? I told her what we did and she laughed her ass off. Even though Gale helped me.

"I remember about the necklace I gave to Gale when we were younger. I'm glad he helped you but I don't think we'll be friends." she said. She laid down and so did I. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"You missed." I said and she gave me a long kiss. i love this girl more that anything and I'm glad Delly paid for the shit she did to my sweet Katniss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww Shit! Gale helped Peeta. I don't know if I'm gonna bring him back into Katniss's life. I just don't want to turn him into a douchbag.

Post a comment if you like this or if you have any problems.

Nikki :)