Chapter 11 Hangover

Katniss POV

Okay, I'm naked and my head in pounding. Peeta's next to me. I sit up and rub my head. Why did I let them talk me into drinking last night? I turn when I hear Peeta moving around. His eyes flutter open and he gives me slight smile and sat up as well. 

"Oh my god. What the hell?" he said rubbing his head. I knew last night was rough but this sucked.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and just stood there, waiting for the craziness of the night to wash off. Okay, I drank way to many beers, I stumbled upstairs with Peeta, we has sex and, wait. If we were drunk then we didn't use a.... Uh oh. I ran out of the shower and back into my room were Peeta just stood up.

"Peeta! We didn't use protection!" I almost yelled untill I remembered my parents were sleeping. He just smiled at me. "You think its funny?!"

"Katniss calm down. I found a used condom on the floor next to the bed. Your fine." he said. "Maybe you should finish your shower." I walked back, washed up and got dressed. Made my bed just when Peeta walked out.

"Do you have some headach pills?" he asked pulled his shirt on. I grabbed some my night stand a handed them to him. "I broke your mirror." he mumbled. I turned around and saw broken glass all over the floor.

"Whatever. You wanna go out? I need some fresh air." I said putting my shoes on. He nodded and we walked out the backdoor.

We walked to the nearby cafe, The King's Head and sat down outside. The waiter came outside and we both ordered a water.

"You remember anything about last night?" I asked. He smiled and leaned back.

"I remember alot about last night. How could you forget it. You seemed to have the most fun." he said. I do remember alot about last night.. Just then my phone ran. It was Johanna.

"Shit, Katniss?" she said. She sounded weird.

"Yes?" I said. I think shes crying.

"I woke up this morning. With Rye!" she yelled hurting my ear. With Rye?

"Your kidding! Wait like you woke up like I think you woke up?" I asked. Peeta gave me a confused look.

"If you mean naked than yes!" she yelled. I had to put the phone down and laugh. I laughed so hard I started crying.

"Katniss you bitch, I can hear you!" she yelled once again.

"We'll be there in a few minutes." I said before hanging up. I stood up and took Peeta's hand.

 "Whats wrong?" he asked stopping us both. I turned around but started laughing again.

"Johanna woke up this morning, naked next to Rye." I said and his eyes grew. Then he broke out laughing as well. We continued to walk to Peeta's house. His mother was in jail for child abuse. We waled inside and saw Johanna and Rye sitting in the livingroom. Rye looked horrified.

"Peeta, your brother got me into bed with him!" she yelled. I held her back from Peeta.

"Calm down. Jesus, its not Peeta's fault. Tell me what happened." I said sitting down with Peeta right next to me.

"I don't remember anything about yesturday but I woke up naked next to him!" she said.

"Johanna, you got drunk and you had sex last night. Welcome to the club." Peeta said leaning back. Nice. Might as well post it on facbook that we had sex last night. I don't have facebook though. Haymitch won't allow me.

"Johanna, I'm really sorry but I want to tell you that its my fault. On the way home I said I loved you and you thought it was cute so you asked if you could sleep here and I said yes and it must have happened." Rye said looking down.

"You love me?" she asked and he nodded slowly. She grabbed her jacket and ran out. Peeta told me just leave her be so I did.

Peeta POV

Its been 3 days since Johanna had sex with Rye. 3 day since we saw Johanna. Katniss is trying to help me cook but its not going well.

"KitKat? Maybe you should just leave the cooking to me." I said. She gave up and walked out of the kitchen. Shes been strangely quiet the past day or so. When I was finished I walked into the livingroom and sat down next to her.

"Whats wrong? You've been acting weird lately." I said. She turned to me and huddled into my chest.

"I'm kinda woried about Johanna. Where is she?" she said. Nobody had heard or seen from her since 3 days ago.

"Don't worry, it was sex and now she freaks out? Its abit strange but she'll be fine. Look at you. We have sex and you don't freak out after it." I said. She smiled and played with my hair.

"Should we talk to Rye?" she asked. Rye isn't here but is guess we can when he comes back.

"Yeah but I wanna play first." I said. She gave me a confused look. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and kissing her neck making her giggle. I rolled us off of the couch and on to the floor. I ended up on top and held both of her arms above her head.

"Peeta? What kind of game is this?" she asked. I pressed my lips to her's but held her arms tightly.

"Westling. Come on KitKat. You can do better than this." I said smiling. As much as she tried she couldn't move her arms or legs.

"I'm beated Peeta. Please let me go. I can't win." she said. I let her arms go but sat back so she couldn't move her legs. She sat up but gave me a frustrated look.

"Peeta, off." she whispered trying to scare me but it didn't work. I got off, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I walked to the kitchen and sat her down on the counter.

"Why do abuse me so much?" she asked making me laugh but a thought hit my mind.

"Katniss, you know I would never hurt you, right?" I asked. Her smile faded.

"Peeta, it was just a joke." she said. I pulled her in for a hug but her phone rang. She jumped down and walked into the livingroom but seconds after she ran in.

"Peeta we gotta go to the hostpital! My mother's having her baby!" she yelled and we ran to my car. I drove us to the hostpital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Katniss's mother is having her baby! Can't wait to write. Got a good idea for this.

Post a comment if you like this or have any problem.

Nikki :)