Chapter 35

"I see it!" I shout noticing the army base. 

"We are here!" Zane announces as we land 500m from the bases vision so we can walk in without being shot down.

"Halt!" Four officers approach us as around 10 other circles us. "State your first names."

"Zane. Robin. Elena. Ashton." Zane says.

"Calm down King." I see the Director approach them all friendly. "All of these are meant to be here."

"Yes Sir."

"You four. Let's go." I watch as I see the director's eyes focused on my weapon before he turns to walk in. We all follow behind.

"EMA. Type in. 4 R.E.T.U.R.N. 5 0 0 0 2." The Director calls.

"Yes Director."

"So welcome to the Base. You have arrived a little late-"

"But it hasnt even been 2 weeks!"

"Well the others didn't run into trouble. And from what I can see, you have retreieved Elemental Crystal, I trust that Violet informed you of Dracul?"

We all nod,

"Well great. Please use this time to rest up, get to know everyone. Tomorrow an information meeting will be help, today is rest and basic training, so enjoy. Well I have business to attend. EMA, take care of them. Ta-ta." He waves goodbye.

"Elena, you will be taking your own room. The rest of you, your beds are where ever there is a free spot in the public dorms. Behave. Elena you will head with me." Ema explains. "Here are your outfits." He hands all everyone out a set of folded clothing with boots on top. "I made sure the Director had no say in your outfit Elena. So it is pretty much like the boys, but with a few changes to adjust."

"Thanks."

"Boys head off. Down the main hall, third on the left. Elena. With me." 

I follow Ema to my room where I am basically in a supplies cabinet.

Well I guess it is sorta the best they can do for a private room, they have never had a female tamer.

DING DING DING

I see a soldier walking down the hall calling people for lunch. I quickly change into my outfit, basic long pants, a black tank-top underneath a matching jacket that is still a bit big. I wasn't going to argue with it. I put my boots on, and put my belt on so that my pants stay on properly. Luckily the shoes are a perfect fit.

I head out towards the dining hall where I look around the room, trying to act like I don't notice half the people staring.

It is clear that all these students aren't just from Heteria School.

I spot Ashton and rush over to avoid being the centre of attention.

"This place is crowded," I say as I take my seat beside Ash.

"Oh right." Zane finishes crewing his food, "Guy, Elena. Elena Luke, Peta, and Jamie."

"Nice to meet ya," Three guys hold their hand out for me to shake,

"Same here," I shake all three.

I take a seat grabbing some food as everyone finishes their conversation I interrupted.

"So. Elena. All boys school, how are they treating ya?" Luke butts in,

"The best they can I guess,"

"You know I never a chick to show up as a tamer. It just doesn't happen."

"Your telling me. One day I was bored heading to a normal school, and the next I am shipped off."

"Well I guess you are Jackson's sister after all, they said he had unusual genes, like really strong."

"Uh... yeah, he was pretty great."

"I'm pretty sure he was going to be the one who graduated with the DMC."

I watch as Zane elbows him as a signal to shut up.

"Well anyway. I'm going to head back early,"

"You just got here," Ashton adds,

"Yeah, but I'm a bit tired. I should get some rest before some training. Nice to meet you all." I stand up and leave.

Jackson. I am going to get you back.

The next morning was when the explaining was going to begin. I sat in a dark room with everyone as a projector was the only light in the room.

"Those who are not ready to kill please leave."

Everyone looked at each other,

Kill?

"This is a war. Those who will hold others back get out. I will not be repeating myself."

After four or five people left, a lot more left. Leaving the remaining people to get the explanation.

"Well if that is all, let us begin."

"Listen for your name and number. Lui Lancer. 5, Jacob Una, 2, Percy Kings, 7," The list went on, leaving me with the number 4, out of 21 numbers.

"Our target for most of you, are all dragons with black blood. These dragons to our knowledge are infected with a parasite that causes all senses of human bonding to be clouded, have no dragon hesitate killing a human or another dragon that is not yet infected. All of you will take the life of an infected dragon, as there is no cure. The only ways to kill a dragon is by either taking off its head, or piecing the core, which is located directly in the centre. Any dragon with black or pure white eyes are dead to us."

It is that simple...

"In order for this war to become favourable, kill all dragons with black blood. Now, your numbers. The battle field is here, in no-mans-land. This is where numbers 1 – 3 will be heading. Those who have numbers 4 – 12 will be further back, and those with 12 to 21 will be the at the back. The war is simple, if you do not hesitate. Numbers 6 to 21, please follow Mr Gesh now. 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1, stay seated."

I watched as most people stood up heading for the door. The door slammed shut.

"Those of you here, 79% of you will either die, or get forever injured from this war. If you know you will not be able to risk that chance to save your country, and families, leave."

No one stood up, but I could sense who wanted too. Including me, but then I remembered, Jackson.

"Good. Now, your mission will be greatly different and even more deadly. Let's begin."

*****************************************************************

Thx for reading.

I have so much Maths homework to do, and it is only the second week.

Whyyyy grade 11!!!!!!!!!

So I want to know if you prefer male or female MC's and if so what genre do they suit the best. I REALLY want to know this. HELP

Anyway.

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3